Chapter 17- The Date

I just felt like putting a shirtless picture of Dan at the top, enjoy.

10/8/18 + 11/8/18- Ireland + Spain

"You know what, I have decided I am not a big fan of travelling," I ranted to Charles over FaceTime as I walked to catch a Taxi with a pretty heavy suitcase. Even though I worked as an interviewer planes aren't that great. Stoffel and I had planned a holiday getaway in Barcelona with a villa that had a pool and was right by the sea. 

"This is your first real holiday that isn't work outside of Ireland isn't it," he guessed "how did you know!" I exclaimed, he just laughed at me as I climbed into a taxi. Soon enough I reached the airport and had to hang up because I was going through security. Also Charles had stuff to do like actually spend time with other human beings which I hadn't done much of.

I was leaving here late at night and would arrive in Barcelona at an unholy time in the morning. Stoffel was still being incredibly sweet and picking me up anyway.

I went through my usual airport schedule panic, food, panic again and board the plane. 

Then soon enough I reached the beautiful city of Barcelona.

"Hi Stoff," I smiled excitedly as he stood waiting for me with a hat over his head and sunglasses on his face. "You look very stylish," I teased when I reached him, giving him the biggest hug that I could. "I missed you," he spoke, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, giving it a soft peck.

"Let's get going, I want to see this villa you rented out!" I laughed eagerly "alright let's get going then, they gave me a McLaren to drive until we go home," he smiled. He seemed almost more excited about the car then anything else "Your such a kid sometimes," I joked. 

We drove a 20 minute drive to his rented villa.

(This is what it looked like in the front)

(And this is what it looks like in the back)

"Oh Stoff this house is absolutely beautiful," I said, staring at the amazing structure in front of me. "Wait until you see the back," Stoffel stated, I looked at him waiting for him to show me around.