Chapter 10- Lewis being Lewis

We know Lewis' true feelings, Lewis knows Lewis' true feeling. Elizabeth, doesn't know Lewis' true feelings.

Find out what happens with Lewis' latest Hookup down below.

26/7/18- Monaco

"Time for Hungary bitch!" I screamed at Lewis, who was still comfortably lying in his bed. "Why do you wake me up like this all the time, a kiss would suffice," he groaned "I'm not your mother."

"I'm hungry," Lewis groaned "Hungary's a country you idiot," I joked. "That was so cheesy," Lewis chuckled, we were sitting in his private jet. Having just taken off an hour ago.

"Hey do you think I could visit Charles this weekend?" I asked Lewis "I'm not stopping you," he spoke. "You don't need to hate him Lew, he's my bestfriend not your competition. He's nowhere near as good in bed as you are," I joked. 

"And I wanted to say hi to Dan and Valtteri. Do you think I could host a little dinner party or something," I rambled on, not realising Lewis had put his earphones on. 

We landed in Hungary on a nice cloudy but warm day, just like home. Lewis looked less happy about the weather though "I hope it rains this weekend," I said "maybe."

Lewis checked himself in and I did the same. I headed to my floor and he headed to his, I ended up on the same floor as the Red Bull boys. I also happened to run into Daniel on my way to the hotel room. 

"Hey Eli, how have you been," Daniel said enthusiastically, giving me a massive hug "Dan, your crushing me," I laughed. "I've got to get going but I'll see you in the paddock," he smiled after we had a short chat.

I just lay in the hotel room, Lewis was being somewhat suspicious. At this time of day he would text me something inappropriate but today he's been awfully quiet. Not that I'm trying to control him or that I have any right to be jealous. But he always says something.

I found out where he was shortly after, I saw him on Twitter with some other girl. I'm not surprised, I even expected it but it still hurt. I ended up strolling through the halls of a hotel with a tear stained face and running makeup at about 10pm.

I knocked on the door of the room Daniel said he was staying in. To my surprise Sebastian Vettel answered, I momentarily stood shocked and then said "is Daniel there?" Sebastian invited me in, Kimi glance up from his phone and looked me up and down. Then nodded towards the couch urging me to sit down.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked, needing the Australians comforting smile. "Him and Max fell asleep about an hour ago," Sebastian answered, Fernando Alonso then appeared as well. "I tucked them in and read them a story. Those two are a pain in the ass," Fernando groaned, not seeing me yet. He peeked over the couch and saw me "oh hi, Elizabeth," he smiled, knowing me from the times I interviewed him.

Then another man appeared, confusing me even more. "Nando, are we going to leave now?" The Belgian Stoffel Vandoorne asked. "Nope Stoffel, us wise men have a problem to fix," Nando spoke, confusing Stoffel who also peeked over the couch. "Oh well Fernando. You, Kimi and Sebastian would be better at this then me," he spoke, sneaking his way closer to the exit.

"Not so fast Waffle, come sit down right now," Nando ordered teasingly, Stoffel obeyed and sat down in the chair opposite me. "Ok tell us what happened Eli," Sebastian spoke soothingly "Well Lewis and I have been having some type of fling and I saw him with another girl today. I expected it to happen and I prepared myself but it still hurts," I sobbed, looking at the floor. 

Even Kimi seems to have reacted in some way. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked through my sniffles "Ferrari forced us to go for some reason and the McLaren boys are hear to warn Max and Daniel about Honda," Sebastian explained, making me giggle. 

"It's just Lewis being Lewis. Sometimes when you become a 4 time world champion you forget that others have feelings," Fernando spoke wisely. Kimi also spoke up "Lewis is a kussipää, don't waist your tears on him. He picks up a different girl every weekend, I'm surprised he didn't do this sooner." 

"No offence Kimi but you're not helping," Stoffel said "how about I order pizza and we watch a movie." I nodded and moved over so the boys could squeeze onto the couch too "Can I just see Max and Dan first," I smiled, thinking of how stupid they would probably look.

" I nodded and moved over so the boys could squeeze onto the couch too "Can I just see Max and Dan first," I smiled, thinking of how stupid they would probably look

Me: they are so couple goals 😍

Lancelot: I wish someone would cuddle me like that

Checo: get a girlfriend

Lancelot: 🖕

We Can Fight: or a boyfriend, we won't judge isn't that right Brendon

Brenda: Yeah definitely

Our pizza arrived and we started the movie. It was Titanic because they let me pick it, by the end Nando, Seb and I were crying our eyes out. Me into Stoffel's shoulder and Seb on Kimi's right, Nando on Kimi's left. "I regret picking Titanic now," I sobbed, earning a smile from Kimi. Our crying even woke up Max and Daniel, who sleepily stumbled into the room.

"You guys are still here," Daniel spoke groggily "you had a visitor so we took care of her," Seb informed him. Daniel and Max came closer "Hey Eli," they said in unison "I told you they were the perfect couple," I whispered to Stoffel. Earning a smile.

"What did you say Rivers?" Daniel asked "I said that you guys were the perfect teammates," I tried to lie. "We already saw the group chat," Max said "oh shit, Stoffel save me!" I squealed, hiding behind Stoffel. Daniel gave up this once and we all sat down to watch Terminator, with popcorn and ice cream.

I think I fell asleep before the movie finished. 

danielricciardo: different positions throughout the night

danielricciardo: different positions throughout the night. Introducing F1's newest couple.

Tagged- svandoorne, elizarivers2

Comments are disabled

What do you guys think, I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Yes Lewis is in a bit of trouble but all the cuddling was making me feel very warm inside. 😂