Chapter 7- Monaco

24/7/18

My alarm started ringing, I had a flight for Monaco today and I still had a few bits and pieces to pack. 

I packed all the bits and pieces as fast as I could. Then I got dressed and went downstairs to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. 

"Hey Eli, are you ready to go," he smiled, watching me drag my suitcase towards him. "You could help me," I groaned "no, it's fun to watch you struggle."

I sat down as I finally reached his table, I picked up a few things from the platter in the middle of the table and munched on them. "So we leave here in about 20 minutes and the airport is another 20 minutes," he explained "mhm," I grumbled, my mouth full of food.

We climbed into a fancy car and sped off to the airport. Lewis sat on his phone the whole time and I stared out the window. "What's so interesting outside?" He asked "I like observing," I spoke shortly.

We reached the airport and walked in to experience the 'joy' of security and long queues. Although I hate everything else shopping is always enjoyable so I'll just deal with the bad parts. We got through security easily and then I dragged Lewis shopping "come on Lewis let's go, I need to buy makeup, perfume and alcohol," I laughed, he didn't look as happy though. 

I scrambled to find a good mascara and eventually found an amazing one instead. Then I bought the usual perfume and alcohol that I buy every time I fly. Lewis then dragged me towards his private jet, by the hand because I kept reaching out to grab things. 

"Lewis you can let go of my hand now, there literally nothing for me to grab," I commented, halfway through our journey. "Oh, yeah," he mumbled, I just laughed at him and continued walking, even though he didn't let go. 

We finally reached his private jet, after the commute from one side of the small airport to the other. "Jeez, why didn't we just take a bike. Or you could have lifted me," I groaned "I'll lift you the rest of the way," he joked. 

I hopped into his arms "ok, let's go," I smiled. He obliged and started walking towards the plane with me in his arms and holding my own suitcase. "I have to put you down, so we can walk up the stairs," he said "your rich don't you have an elevator or something."

He burst out laughing "no, just get up the stairs," he chuckled. I groaned and walked up the steps, collapsing on the first chair I see. "This is my chair now," I claimed "nope, that's always been my chair, get out," Lewis said, a smile teasing at his features. 

He just strode over to me, threw me over his back and dropped me on the seat opposite the one I was just sitting. "I could have just moved," I moaned "but you wouldn't," he concluded. 

We put our seatbelts on and the plane flew into the sky. Lewis took his seatbelt off and I did the same. "Here take this," he said, pulling a toy sword out of nowhere. "Uhm, ok," I looked at him weirdly. 

He put his sword up and I put mine up, he hit mine, I hit his back. Thus started our sword fight, I jumped back as he tried to hit mine again. He lunged forward and our swords clashed again, he kept moving forward and I kept moving back. Until I reached a seat and hid behind that, he chuckled and moved closer cautiously. 

He jumped in front of me trapping me, he clambered on top of me so I couldn't move. He had his  fake sword at my throat and his face was inches from mine. 

Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

I kissed him, his sword went limp in his hand and I grabbed it. Stabbing him in the chest "I win, but you can win too. If there's a bed in this plane," I laughed. "There does happen to be a bed in this plane," he chuckled, lifting me up. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist "let's go then," I spoke eagerly. 

(Skipping the sex today, don't worry there'll be more steamy encounters.)

"Well I think the planes landing soon," I commented after Lewis and I finished. I gave him a sweet kiss before getting my clothes back on and leaving the room.

Done, the plane is landing in the next chapter 😂.