Chapter 9- Princess Pajamas

25/7/18

"What are we doing today Hamilton?" I asked Lewis as I strolled into the kitchen. "Nice morning outfit," Lewis commented, as he looked me up and down. 

"What's wrong with my princess pajamas?" I grinned, he just laughed it off. "Well you might want some breakfast, then we're going sight seeing," he said "ok, I'm getting some food then. Do you have anything that isn't healthy?" I asked. "The cupboard under the sink," he pointed towards the sink.

I strolled towards the sink and grabbed the cereal that was in the cupboard under it. I poured some milk into a bowl and poured the cereal in too. 

I finished my cereal and sat down beside Lewis "you finished that cereal quick," he teased "I need to eat," I laughed. We both got dressed quickly and travelled down to the lobby of his building. 

"Ok we're going to get on the hop-on, hop-off bus," he informed me "so we're going to go on that bus and look around the city," I repeated. 

"Yeah, now come on before we miss it," he laughed dragging me by the arm to catch one. We hopped on the bus and went around all th popular attractions.

(I skipped the sight seeing part because I don't know whats in Monaco)

"Ugh Lewis I'm wrecked, can we just go straight to bed when we get home?" I groaned "nope, you still need to have dinner," Lewis spoke. "But I just want to sleep," I shouted "too bad."

We walked back up to his apartment and I lay down on the couch. Snuggling into the cushion laying on top of it, I was almost asleep when Lewis called me to say dinner was ready.

 "Jesus Christ, Lewis you scared the shit out of me!" I screamed "oops sorry, but foods ready," he laughed. "What would happen to me, if you didn't cook?" I said, in between mouthfuls of food.

"Ok, well I'm going to go brush my teeth. Then I'm going to go to bed," I told him "alright but before you go I want a kiss," he smiled. I walked over to him and gave him a light kiss, he stopped me from walking away with another passionate kiss. 

He lifted me onto the counter and stood between my legs, he pulled away from our kiss. "Do you remember anything from that night in Germany?" He asked me, "no why," I responded.

"Just asking," he said, his spirits falling just a little bit. He just got back to kissing me, as if he was trying to forget what he just said. 

I pushed him away just a little bit "Lewis, I'm tired I really want to go to sleep," I half smiled "oh yeah," he said breathlessly. 

Lewis lifted me down the hall, into his bedroom. "How about you sleep in my bedroom tonight," He teasingly wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Goodnight Lewis," I yawned "goodnight Eli, I love you," he whispered. "What did you say?" I asked "nothing," Lewis whispered. 

Don't hate me but I might not be able to update on Thursday. Love you guys.