Chapter 15- Hungover

30/7/18

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with a certain someone beside me and a killer hangover. "I always end up hooking up with a different person every time I get drunk," I mumbled "not really," a Belgian beside me spoke. "So we didn't hook up?" I asked "nope."

"I am so happy about that!" I cheered quietly "I mean, I like you but I want to take us slow if anything would ever happen," I tried to explain. He laughed at me and said "I know what you mean."

I got out of bed leaving Stoff to do what he wanted. Quietly tip-toeing into the main room and sitting on the couch.

Suddenly Max walked in "you're still here," Max laughed "Max don't be so loud" I groaned. "Killer hangover?" He asked more quietly "I swear it feels like I might fall apart," I groaned.

"I'm feeling fine," he smiled, walking away and making breakfast. Stoffel walked out of the room, followed by Dan coming out of the same one as Max did. Then Kimi, Sebastian and Charles appeared out of nowhere as well.

"So how did it go last night, did you bang?" Dan asked Stoff and I, wiggling his eyebrows. "That did not happen," I told him, glaring at him.

"I've got to go I'm leaving for the airport in half an hour," Stoffel informed us all. 

"Stoffel you can't leave me here for another day," I cried, begging him not to leave. I took durastic measures, jumped into his arms and kissed him so he dropped what was in his arms, which happened to be a hoodie

"I hope your phone wasn't in that," Charles commented, distracting us from our make out session. "Charles is staying until tomorrow too, hang out with him," Stoff tried to say "I'm gonna miss you though," I moaned. But I got off him and jumped into Charles arms anyway. "Bye Stoff!" I shouted as he opened the door and left.

"I miss him already," I cried, jumping out of Charles arms and looking at the five men in front of me. 

They all just laughed at me, "Well that's mean," I commented. "Charles bring me back to my hotel room, please," I smiled, planning to pack when I got back. 

(Imagine it's Elizabeth and Stoffel below)

charles_leclerc: they manage to do it every time, F1's most adorable non-official couple

Comments are disabled

I did as I planned, while scrolling through Instagram and watching How I Met Your Mother. Then texting on the group chat.

Me: Dan and Charles can you guys not call Stoff and I a couple yet. We haven't even gone on one date

Honey Badger: whoops 😜

Prince Charles: I said you were non-official

Ray: you guys are pretty cute

Me: Ray where have you been, haven't seen you in ages 🙂

Ray: I skipped Hungary because I was sick

Crashstappen: I felt really bad for leaving you at home

I finished that up and can't forget what else I did that day. It was a nice lazy and seriously hungover day.

Ok sorry I updated on the wrong day and didn't want to mess up my schedule.