Chapter 42: Heal

The thrusting was deep and hard, almost punishing at moment but it was never-ending. He had always been like that when he was with her. He had always been an animal in his lust; an animal that did something to her.

His hands played with her body as if it was an instrument that he had mastered long ago. His tongue and lips for kisses on her against her will. He was doing everything he wanted to her just as he always had. He was doing things that she never wanted. He forced pleasure on her, filling her as he did.

It was something that she hated and had wanted to avoid. Yet her sex was dripping wet as he drove inside of her. It still disgusted her to know that her body responded to him. Why had her body responded to him before like it was now? It tormented her to be forced to feel that unwanted pleasure.

A pleasure that came from his hands, tongue and the thing that was thrusting between her legs. "You want this."

There was such certainty in his voice, in his words that he knew she wanted what he did to her. He had never known though. He had always thought he knew what she wanted and what she felt. But he never had. He had never known what SHE had felt.

"No, I don't want this! I never wanted this! I never wanted you, Sesshomaru!" She screeched at him.

But he had never understood that. No one had; they all told her over and over to be grateful for his attention. They had never thought of how they were forcing her into something that she hadn't been ready for. She had just been a thing to them...she was still just a thing to him.

His gold eyes turned blood red at her words. His lips twisted into a mocking smile as if her words had been a funny joke. It was then that he lifted his hand to allow her to see, it only served to bring tears to her eyes.

His fingers were coated in her wet, so much so that it was dripping off.

It filled her with shame that her body wanted it...wanted him.

She woke with tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. It had all been a nightmare. A Nightmare that was infused with her memories of what they had done together.

Her body hummed and begged though, wanting more of what she had been dreaming. It was sick that her body wanted more when her mind was in shocked of it all. She just wanted it all to stop. She wanted to be free of the drug her body begged for.

It took her a moment for her to notice but she was not alone. Haruto and another person stood over her, shaking as they gripped her arms. Their eyes were filled with fear as they stared down at her. She couldn't understand why though.

oOo
Sesshomaru stared at the demons before him, they demanded his children and their mother from him. They had no right to his family! They were the reason that he had lost everything that was important in his life.

He could not kill them as he desired. Not with his family being kept from him by his cousin. Raged burned in him that he was kept at bay from those that he loved. They should have been with him in the mortal realm instead of trapped in hell, far from his reach.

His mind replayed the memory of finding his children gone and his cousin there in their place.

Enma had sat there in the red and gold robes of royalty. His long red hair was tied in a braid. His eyes were pure black with rage; they looked so alike that one could tell they were blood.

Sesshomaru had never met his cousin on his mother's side, had never cared to. Yet the blood and power in them recognized that they were kin. Sesshomaru felt nothing for him.