Chapter 8: Fight

me again* i know you all hate *quietly cry's* (s-so i made t-the s-stories  longer 4 u all)

Kagome enjoyed the hot springs that soothed her body, her little girl was with her grandmother and Kagome was simply happy that she was allowed to leave the birthing room. She had hated that she had been kept in that room for a hundred days, and been ordered to do nothing, but rest her body for Sesshomaru and to take care of their baby's hunger. There was no freedom for her, and she wondered what she had to rest her body...it would be too soon for her to have another kid and she didn't even want another one with Sesshomaru. She wanted her babies to be made with love with the man or demon that she loved...not a demon that she had seen as ally and not because he want it to be his heir.

But then again, she was Sesshomaru's concubine or in a better term of words, his baby maker...she wanted her freedom back. She wished that she had never fallen asleep and that she had simply gone straight to the village. She didn't regret getting pregnant or giving birth to her little girl, but she did regret that Sesshomaru was the father of her child.

She looked up at the ceiling, her thoughts buzzing about what she should do...Mizuki was too little for Kagome to travel with, and she refused to leave her daughter behind, and Sesshomaru would probably kill her before allowing her to leave with their daughter...he truly cared for his little 'Moonlight' . Her mind whispered to her that she had to endure this, to endure that she was no longer free and would never be free again, to endure that her children would likely never be allowed to call her mother in front of the Lords and the servants. To endure that she was going to spend the rest of her days in this pretty hell, to die before her children were adults, remembering that Sesshomaru's mother had told her that full demon children took longer to grow up than human children and that a hundred years, they would five years at the most.

What was she to do?

oOo

Sesshomaru smiled down at his little Moonlight as she stared up at him with her ocean blue eyes from his arms. Taking some of his silver hair in hand, he gently tickles her adorable face with his hair, making her laugh and smile brightly at him...impressive for the still lacking teeth. It greatly pleased him that Mizuki was no longer afraid of him and seemed to be content in his presence now.

"Oh my, Sesshomaru...you shouldn't be like that with our daughter. It's beneath one like you to do such," Sakura said when she noticed that her mate was with the brat. She had thought to go and see if her mate would like a Heaven session, only to see he was spending time with his brat in his office...gods, she wanted to drown the useless child. Her mate was always with his brat and the Whore, it almost made her unhappy that she couldn't give birth when she thought of how it would be her in place of the Whore and the brat would be her daughter in blood and not in name.

But the disgusting effects of getting fat because of the baby growing inside of her and the pain from the birthing, and worse of all not having Sesshomaru have Heaven sessions with her. No, she was happy that she was barren when she thought of all those disgusting things that she would need to do to give Sesshomaru a child, in the end, he wasn't worth it in the least. She hated pain after all and that was all being fertile was; a pain.

Sesshomaru glared at Sakura as Mizuki started to cry, his little Moonlight would always start crying if his mate was too close to her...he didn't blame her. "What do you want, Sakura?" He growled at her, accidently making Mizuki cry harder. Sesshomaru frowned at his little girl, and started trying to sooth her; he didn't like to see her upset like this. "It's alright, Mizuki. No one will harm you, my Moonlight, I'll always protect you." He whispered as he gently rocked her in his arms, Sakura watched in disgust. She didn't understand why Sesshomaru cared for a useless thing.