Chapter 2: Breeding session

The kiss was hot and sweet; Kagome felt like her tongue was melted in the sweetest of ways as her core heated from the touch of their lips, and tongue. the arms that caged her body were hard...but oddly soft like velvet, she wondered if his...shaft was like the cage that he had trapped her in.
Hard but soft; she moaned into the kiss at the thought and a blushed painted her cheeks.

Sesshomaru greatly enjoyed the smooth and savory taste of Kagome's mouth, but he hungered for more...he hungered for a taste of her moonlight skin and to mark her as his concubine...to mark her as his and not his brother's.

He liked the thought of that, to mark her as his and to show the world that she was made his hardening flesh into stone. He pulled away from her; the look in her eyes had him almost regreting that he stopped kissing her sweet lips. "You taste divine, Priestess." He whispered into her ear before licking it slowly and turning his tongue to lick the sweet flesh of her neck.

Kagome feel the wet in her core begin to drip from her when Sesshomaru moved her back into his rooms and towards the bed.

"It's Kagome...Not Priestess," she whispered into his ear before he forced her down on the bed and ripped her clothes from her body, happy to see there was no Kosode and that her core had been shaved of its hair, his mother always did know what he liked. A wondrous chill ran down her body when he took one of her nipples into his mouth and one of his hands knotted her other breast.
Sliding her hands to his shoulders, she caressed him as she helped him out of his clothes and moaned as he played her body.

Her flesh was so sweet and he resisted the urge to bite her and taste her sweet blood, he would taste it when he marked her as his later. God, this was intoxicating, Sakura had never been like this.

"Fine...in bed, you're Kagome and you will call me Sesshomaru, but outside it, I'm going to call you Priestess and you must call me Lord Sesshomaru." He told her before driving two fingers into her core. The breath was knocked out of Kagome as he thrust his fingers in and out of her. The brush upon her cheeks deepening in color as he did so.

oOo

She stared at herself in the mirror, one of her maids were brushed her lovely silver hair as her rage simmered in her blood.

Another was in her mate's bed and ruining her plans for their future, Sakura wanted so badly to kill that little Whore name Kagome, but knew that she was allow to. She glanced at her maids; she knew that they reported on her directly to her mother-within-the-law, it left her itching to paint her claw red with their blood, but she didn't give into the urge.

She would save all her rage and hatred for that little whore, and the sweet treat of it all was that in the end, she and Sesshomaru would the ones to care for the whore's child as her body rotted in the earth.

With a wave of her hand, she dismissed her maids as she continued to stare at herself in the mirror, she knew that her mate didn't care or love her, but he didn't even desire her body in anyway. It angered her really, she had been the one that every demon wanted...every demon. But Sesshomaru; he never looked at her twice when they were at the gatherings and it heated her blood that she was beneath his notice when every other demon drooling at her feet, begging for a little smile.

She would make him regret how he had treated her in the past. It was just a matter of time.

oOo

Kagome withered in pleasure as Sesshomaru played with her core and sucked on her breast, she didn't know how, but every move of his fingers had her moaning her pleasure. He had made her orgasm least two times and it was starting to get hard to think as the pleasure warmed through her body.