Chapter 4: Angel

Sesshomaru groaned as he released his seed inside of Kagome, who screamed her release. He felt his shaft grow inside her, knotting like in the rest, Kagome just waited for him to shrink and pull out of her...two months into her pregnancy, she knew what to do when Sesshomaru knotted inside of her. Sesshomaru pulled out an thirty minutes later and moved Kagome on her back, seeing as she fell asleep after a few minutes he had knotted inside of her. It was annoying that she did that after twenty rounds, but she did last long than Sakura and she didn't beg him to let her rest either.

He looked at her swollen abdomen; his child was growing quite well inside its mother. Taking a glance at Kagome to see that she was truly asleep, he rest his head on her abdomen, the heart of his child was strong. He couldn't help, but rub his face gently against the skin that his child from his arms, protecting and nurturing it for when the time was right. He glance up to look at Kagome's sleeping face, she looked like a beautiful angel with those curtains of raven black hair.

So beautiful and kind, she was the dark haired angel that held his child within her womb and he was not meant to be with such a maiden beyond the need for children. It wasn't like with Sakura, Kagome sparked a fire within him and kept it burning with her presence. Sakura on the other hand, her beauty in his mind was as common as the dirt under his feet, and her skills in bed lacked greatly when compare to Kagome, who had been a virgin, but she was a raw spirit that called him and he liked that she would be trained to please him as time went by. With a kiss to his child, he lay down and wrapped Kagome up in his arms. Sesshomaru looked into the sleeping face of the mother of his children, she was his and though he knew that he should have been disgusted with that thought, he was oddly pleased instead.

Just like how he liked to go to sleep with Kagome in his arms.

oOo

Sesshomaru's mother sighed as the male servants carried the still struggling Kagome into her pervious rooms to have the physician to give her the check up on the baby. Kagome's clothes like always was ripped from her body and then the physician began his usual painful probing of her core, Sesshomaru' mother sat at Kagome's head and tried to keep the struggling girl calm. "ummm...something's wrong," The physician muttered as he smelling Kagome's core, Kagome immediately stopped struggling as his words gripped her heart.

"What do you mean? Sesshomaru's mother asked; she didn't want anything to be wrong with Kagome or her grandchild. "The smell is different than in other pregnancies that I have taken care of in the past. It could mean anything at this point...watch out for any kicking, the baby should start to do so soon and it's a good sign of the baby's health." The physician said before he started licking Kagome's core, "even the essence is different from normal. I think we should get a few other physicians to see if they know what might be wrong with the child." Every word for the physician was a dagger to Kagome's heart, something was wrong with her baby and they didn't know what it was. "I see...have you been able to learn of the child being a half-demon or a full-demon yet?" Sesshomaru's mother asked, she pitied Kagome for the possible loss that the girl was going to face, but it depended on if the child was a half-demon or a full-demon...if it was a half-demon, then it would be killed at birth regardless if it was healthy or not.

The physician grabbed Kagome's breasts roughly, but she didn't struggle as he did. She may have hated this, but the thought of something being wrong with her baby had terrified her into willing to this checkup if it meant that her baby would be okay in the end. The physician nodded to himself as he turned to put his hands of her stomach and moved his head between her legs to lick her core again. "It's a full-demon, my lady." The physician told Sesshomaru's mother, who smiled at the physician's words. Sesshomaru's mother placed one of her elegant hands on Kagome's stomach, happy that the child had at least a chance now. Sesshomaru's mother nodded to the male servants to let Kagome go and get her some clothes as the physician bowed to Sesshomaru's mother and Kagome before leaving the room.