Chapter 14: Miracle

Sesshomaru was surprised when he returned to his rooms; he had not expected Kagome to fall asleep at the Koto. Picking her up, he noticed that her fingers liked cut and bruised; it made him wonder how long had she play the musical instrument after he had leave her there alone. The touch of her body had him harden instantly, making his instincts scream at him to take her then and there, to fill her body with his seed and let it grow with in her.

His eyes turned blood red at the thought of Kagome pregnant with his child again; laying her down his bed...he could not resist the urge. Slowly, he ran his tongue up and down her body, tasting her sweet flesh before he took off his clothes.

Sesshomaru stared at her body as he did; he knew that he should wait like he had planned, but the sight of her and the touch of her skin was too much for him. But when he returned his touch her flesh, he could smell fear in her lovely scent...it took everything that he had to pull away from her. Instead, he simply lied down and wrapped his arms around her, letting their naked flesh touch and his desire for her to stew in his blood.

He had her body...soon, he would have her heart and soul for no one else would.

oOo

Kagome awoke to the warmth of Sesshomaru's arms and to see him watching her. Quick to look away, Kagome pushed him away ad got up...she felt sick to her stomach that she was able to sleep so well in his arms. She felt almost as violated as when he took her body against her will, tears came to her eyes, but she refused to let their spill. Taking a calm breath, she took note that she didn't feel the afterglow of having Sesshomaru inside her body.

"I didn't take you last night." Sesshomaru whispered, answering the question that came to Kagome's mind. She looked at him, he had nothing on him like herself and his eyes were golden. "Then why are you here?"

"These are my rooms, I sleep nowhere, but here." Kagome just looked at him before she looked down at her wrists to see that she was...free. "You wouldn't be sealed again if you behave and do as you're told." Sesshomaru had seen her looking at her wrists and truth be told, he like that she wasn't bound by them anymore. The fire returned to her eyes and desire rushed through his blood and turned his eyes red with lust. "And what if I don't, Sesshomaru? What then?" Kagome questioned; the defiance in her voice made his control crumple like the ruin of ancient city.

"Then my mother will have to keep our daughter from you until you do behave and do as you are told." He said calmly before reaching for her and crushing his mouth to hers in a burning kiss. Kagome fought him, but it was slowly becoming a losing battle until she bit his tongue when he forced it into her mouth. Sesshomaru barely felt the bite, but pulled back nonetheless.

"Then how do I behave, Sesshomaru?" She hissed as he took her into his embrace and forced her beneath him. "Enjoy this...and take my seed into your body. Let it take root and grow into more of our children," He told her quietly as he pushed two of his fingers into the folds of her flower and began to play with it. She moaned, but continued to try and push him off her; her mind was too unfocused because of what Sesshomaru was doing to her. Her petals slowly grew wet as he played and she couldn't stop the gasp when Sesshomaru took her right breast into his mouth.

He knew; he knew that he should stop, but his body refused and his will was too weak to the moans of pleasure that he brought from the mother of his child. He knew that he couldn't control himself when she smelled of fertile and lust...he knew that in that moment that he would have to get Kagome to become to use to him after she was pregnant again.

oOo

Sakura looked for Sesshomaru, she had been given orders from her brother...she was not happy about them. But then again, she had no desire to carry Sesshomaru's heir in her newly formed womb. Though the orders had said that she would pay dearly if she didn't get pregnant by the time that her brother arrived, she knew what that meant.