Home { louis tomilnson }

I sit alone, slumped down
And I break myself down with these thoughts
When did you start to hurt me?
Even you don't know
You're hurting too because you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
You're only drifting further away like this
I say that it's all okay
The truth is, it doesn't seem so
I want you to be your light baby
You should be your light
So you won't be hurting anymore, so you can smile more
I want you to be your night baby
~ promise bts

Y/n pov

Dating a world wide man is hard even when the hold world knows y'all are dating. I want to be his light but I can't because Louis will never let that happen. Time and time again I had tried to save him from the darkness, I even tried making him take a brake. It never works and the light leaves and I give up once again. He's hurting all because I'm trying and it brake me to hear or see that. "Y/n? Baby where are you?" I hear Louis asked downstairs. "Up here!" I yell putting up clothes. He comes up the steps with a smile on his face. Oh that's knew I think in my head. "You ok baby?" I asked and Louis nods. "Why you ask baby?" He asked and I sigh. "Your never happy, you try to fight me when I'm trying for you." I say and Louis smile fades. He looks at me his eyes felled with sadness. "Oh god baby I'm so sorry."  He says pulling me in a hug. I hug back as he grips my shirt. Just like that I made a promise, a promise to not leave him again to not let him feel bad because at the end it's a promise that I'm going to keep.

~Tamyah