The magical fall? self of esteem issues? { Harry styles }

Ellen: so y'all did a show last night and Harry fell? You laugh and shake your head Harry looks at you and push you and you do the same

Ellen: so y'all did a show last night and Harry fell? You laugh and shake your head Harry looks at you and push you and you do the same. Harry: yes I did and she was the one who did it. Naill: you're the one who did it harry. Liam: lies. Ellen laughs and you shake your head. Ellen: I'll want y/n to show me something come here. You get up and walk to where Ellen is at she tells you to stand there and she calls out a name. Ellen: is Anne here? Harry and the lads look at the crowd and his mom walks down and Harry hugs her she hugs back and kiss his cheek. Ellen: now Anne I want you to stand next to (y/n) of a minute. She nods and you hug her when she stands next to you. Ellen pulls up a picture and from where you was 4 to now

 Ellen pulls up a picture and from where you was 4 to now

Ellen: if you don't understand what I'm doing I'll tell you

Ellen: if you don't understand what I'm doing I'll tell you. Now (y/n) you remember when you came up to this stage and sat next to Naill? You nod still confuse, Ellen: you had self esteem issues growing up right? You nod again, Ellen: look at you now right in the picture. You do as your told tears start coming down your eyes. Ellen: I want you to tell yourself that your gorgeous and smart and wonderful even if you don't think it say it right now. You: I'm gorgeous, smart and wonderful. Ellen: I don't want you to ever think your not because you are no wonder Harry wants you ever night. You laugh and the lads do to, Ellen: see that sweet laugh your smile is awesome and if Harry doesn't see that and I know he does then fuck him. You smile again and the pictures are gone now you sit back down next to Harry he squeeze your hand and kiss your head you smile again knowing everything is alright because you are and will always be awesome.

Three days later

Allen: welcome one direction and Harry's gorgeous girlfriend (y/n) which she is here right? Naill: yeah she said she was running late? Harry: yeah she just text me saying she's here so I don't know. Just when he says that they hear someone hills clanking on the wooding floor you walk down the stairs you have on some black skinny jeans that fits your ass perfectly you have on a have shirt that is white and it's showing your boobs and a black leather jacket that Harry had gotten you for your 21birthday. Your hair is curled and your make up is just the right amount you took time this morning to figure out yourself so you went back to your fears and concerns then what you love the most and you know now. Allen: please welcome (y/n)! You wave and hug Allen and you set next to Liam, Allen: so how are you feeling (y/n)? You: you know Allen I feel great and when I say great I mean great like this morning I didn't have a care in the world I had to remind myself that I'm (y/n) and she roles this hold damn world. Harry smiles knowing you feel better now and you will always will. Allen: that's great to hear so I heard that there's a new styles? Harry looks at you and you look at him confuse he does the same. Naill: Allen where did that come from? Allen: well from (y/n) sister. You cuss under your breath (y/s/n) has always said shit that wasn't spost to be said and now you have to tell him soon or later. You: I do have to tell the world something because now (y/s/n) said it or said part of it so here it go. You breath again and say the words Harry always wanted to hear, you: I'm pregnant. Harry eyes go wide and he pulls you into a hug and spins you around, harry: woo! You laugh and he puts you down he pulls you into a kiss and you kiss back this is the feeling of love you say in your head.

~Tamyah