Fans { Zayn Malik request }

A/n: ok so this one is for me I'm Not putting names on it.

I feel Zayn move his hand away for my hips

I feel Zayn move his hand away for my hips. I groan and Zayn does the same. A little laugh comes out some ones mouth making me open my eyes. Amber my four year old niece with my best friend Karley. Me: really Karley? I sit up and stretch. I get out the bed and we walk down stairs. Me: this is why I didn't give you a key the first place. Karley laughs and Amber runs to the living room to watch tv.

Karley: so Tamyah what time was Zayn going on the radio with Nick? I grab the pan off the shelf and put it on the stove. Me: I believe at 9:20 what time is it? She looks at her phone. Karley: it now 7:57. I look at her then I walk to the fridge. Me: you woke me up at 7? Fuck you Karley. She laughs again and I put the eggs on the pan. About 8:30 is when Zayn walks down stairs. Zayn: good morning ladys. I smile and tell Karley to get some plates. She does and I put the eggs and bacon on the plate. Amber walks in and hugs Zayn's legs. After we are done eating Zayn goes up stairs to get dress and leave.

Amber and Karley leaves soon after Zayn and I start cleaning up. I turn on the radio while cleaning the bathroom. I hear Zayn's voice and I stop what I'm doing to listen. Nick: ok so Zayn your married to wwe superstar Tamyah. How's that going? Zayn: I love her so much and she gets me going. We are doing fine. Nick: good, your wife scares me a little. She scares everyone. Zayn chuckles, Zayn: yeah your right. I think one time she scared Naill so bad he didn't come back over for about a week. Nick laughs and I do to.

Nick: so I know the fans really don't like Tamyah is that true? Zayn: yeah but her fans don't like me so it's just part of the damn job. Nick: has there ever been a time where your fans and her fans ever fought? Zayn: hell yeah if you ever seen pictures of me and her. Thoughts fans come at each other. Nick: I never knew it was that bad. Zayn: yeah I just wish some times they got along. Not With me or her just with each other. I go back to cleaning and about 2:30 the door opens with a tired zayn. I smile and give him a soft kiss and Zayn lays on the couch. Me: so it was that tiring huh? Zayn nods and I sit in his lap. Zayn: I'm just waiting for the fans to say something. Me: well Zayn they may not. He gives me confuse look and I show him. Zayn: are they? Me: yes they are finely coming together. Zayn smiles and starts kissing me all over my face. I laugh telling him to stop but knowing him he's not.

~Tamyah