colors? { harry styles }

Being Harry styles girlfriend has its perks, being Harry styles girlfriend and being black oh that's a different story

Being Harry styles girlfriend has its perks, being Harry styles girlfriend and being black oh that's a different story. Growing up I lived in Florida then for college I move to Ohio to go to Ohio state university. After I finish college I move to L.A. that's when I met Harry. At first we was friends but the more we talk the more we got closer than he ask me on a date at first I didn't make sense to me because why does this white man want to go out with a black girl?

I did ask him that too and he told me because I'm black that he was attracted my me. He never dated a black woman in his life and he was loving it. The sex, the sinless talks on the phone, phone sex and the private jets he was making me happy. When BBC radio found out they was happy and partying like crazy. TMZ made it clear that they love what Harry sees but the fans hated me and when I say hate I mean them stocking me and trying to kill me hate.

When all of these things was happening Harry was on tour. He didn't even tell the lads about me which made me piss. So when ever the lads are with him when we are face timing I have to act like his friend. I hate doing that because now he hiding me. Harry is a bit different if you ask me. When she group left and he was now going solo he made songs that I never knew he could do. One was Kiki then two ghost I never knew what two ghost was about and he wouldn't tell me.

Carolina. The song that got everyone talking even the lads. At first I didn't catch on in tell I heard 'she feels so good' I don't know if he was talking about me or Taylor but that got me thinking. I been thinking way to much lately to and he notices it. "Please welcome Harry styles!" I look up from the back when I heard Nick said his name. "Hey Nick!" Nick laughs at his now extremely high pitch voice. "So your best friend is here with us and she has a Mic but not saying anything say hi to the world (y/n)." " Hi. " Harry laughs and you do the same. "So Harry we love the album but what is your favorite on out of there?" Harry thinks a little then looks at me.  " sweet creature and Caroline. " " how about you y/n? "  "Kiki and two ghost." Nick nods and then Jeffrey walks over there and whisper in his hear. Nick nods then Jeffrey goes back. "Ok so Jeff just told me that there's more of y'all?" Naill, Louis and Liam all walk in and I look at harry. He mouths he didn't know and I roll me eyes. "What's up Nick!" Naill says in the Mic and nick says hi.

" Ok so before Jeff came over here I was going to ask Harry and y/n if they are both single? " "yes I am." I look up at Harry more piss then before now he just fucking lied again. Nick: how about you y/n? "Nick I'm just going to go." And with that I take the head set off and walk out the room tears coming down my eyes. "Y/n come back please?" You turn around and nick looks in your eyes the more he looks the more he feels bad. " we are going to a brake. " the lads take the headsets off and nick does the same. "Talk to me (y/n) was it the question or the lads?" I shake my head, "no it wasn't the lads it was Harry." Harry looks up and moves his hair. " Harry? What did he say? " I sigh knowing this is fucking dumb and I'm crying over a man who doesn't even care  about me. "It's fucking stupid I'm crying over you and you don't seem to care!" " I do care y/n! " "show me Harry that's all you got to do!" "How can I when you do this! Every time we are together it's either I lied or your piss at me." You sigh and your legs are shaking you yell out a scream making the lads and nick jump. "Tell them Harry that's all I'm asking!" " what tell them I'm dating a black girl and I'm in love with her! " " yes! That's all I want is for you to do that but no we have to run around and when your with the lads I have to be your friend because your afraid that I'm black and your girlfriend. "  "I can't do that y/n I don't want to see you get hurt." " Harry I been hurt more for you then the fucking fans alright so let's just call it fucking quits. " Nick looks at Harry telling him to keep going. "I'm sorry baby I should of said something but I'm fucking slow alright I did fuck up shit in the past. I lied to my mom about you the fans love you even though they don't show it. The lads love you, I love you I love you when we met and all the way to now please forgive me." I walk up to harry he close his eyes waiting to get slap. I did it to him so many times he just gets ready. I touch his face I put my lips on his he kiss back harder then I though he would. We pull away and then I slap him. "Owwww! Fucking hell! " Nick laughs and Harry rubs his cheek the lads hug me and then Harry. Nick ask if I'm ok I nod and we continue the show.

~Tamyah