little things ( harry styles )

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) pov

I wake up to a Harry all up on me with his legs. I groan and try to move his legs but it's not happening so I may as well leave it. I sit up not waking harry my feet finds a way out of his legs then I get out of bed. Harry moves to the other side and I smile, Harry has always been that way even when he did tours with the mates. I walk out my room and walk in the bathroom, I brush my teeth and then look at my new braces, for me to be 19 I really love them and Harry does to.

I walk out the bathroom and go in the kitchen and grab a bowl and corn flakes I set that down and grab the milk, I put them all together and I start eating. Harry walks down stairs rubbing his eyes, I watch him grab the pan from the bottom cabinet and goes in the fridge and grabs the eggs. I give him a question look but then I shake my head I get up and but my bowl in the sink and walk back upstairs to my room.

I open my drawer and pull out a white shirt that says 21 or noting and then I go in the closet and grab my blue skinny jeans I put them on and I see Harry walk in the room he hugs me behind my back and kiss my cheek. " good morning love sorry I didn't say anything downstairs" I smile and then around Harry sees my braces. Harry puts his lips on mine and I kiss back, Harry pulls away and he grabs his clothes from his bag, " um Harry? " he hums, " don't you and the lads have to be at the arena in like 5minutes? " harry puts on his shirt and looks at me, " yeah but not yet " I look at Harry crazy then someone knocks on the door, " hold that thought " I run downstairs and open the door Louis, Liam, Zayn and Naill are standing there. " God help me! Harry! " i let them in Harry comes down starts his hair in his face I shut the door.

" you never said that they was coming. " I say to Harry Naill eyes go to both of us, " um Harry Paul said that we aren't doing it today. But he did say that we can do our I lips here. " Zayn looks at naill before speaking, " if that's ok with (Y/n) because it's her house" I nod and look at Harry, " my mom needs me i talk to you tomorrow? " harry eyes go wide I don't think he knew that he wasn't staying here or that I was leaving. " did you not listen to me? " harry shakes his head no and I sigh I walk out the house and get in my car. Y'all might be confused what just happened and what are you and Harry? I really can't go into details just yet I want to really get y'all to understand. I just want my Harry back!

Harry pov

I lock the door and the lads look at me, Naill: what did you do? Harry: noting Naill why?  louis: because we never seen her upset or even piss so tell me harry what the hell did you do. I give him a look and shake my head,  liam: are ya'll even dating? I look at liam  my heart starts to hurt my eyes start to water. the things you don't know . zayn gets up and sits down next to me he pulls me to a hug, I hug back tears coming on his shirt.  the boys are all confused and the only one who understands is zayn.

no one pov

(y/n) stays in the car outside a bar tears coming down here eyes, she hated when her and harry would have a one night stands and when they did she felt closer to him. it really all started when she was 16 and that was when harry was in x facter, she had found him on snapchat and ever since then they was friends. she never knew why harry would like a American girl who is black and didn't have anything. it kept happened  and happened then he came here to get to know her better then there friendship turn into sex. night after night they made love and she loved it. to harry it was just a game, a game that he never knew it would turn deadly.

He had feelings grew more and every time Harry was with her the more he fell in love with her. So when he told the lads everything Naill was in shock. He never thought that Harry could be that sexual and they never noticed it. So when the lads left Harry had to text her.

Harry🐾: y/n can you talk to me?

(Y/n)💞: what is it harry? I don't have all day.

Harry🐾: I'm sorry baby and your right I don't learn, I mess with your feelings I fuck up and all the little things you do for me.

(Y/n)💞: Harry...

Harry: let me finish! I love it when you wake up in the morning and you have this smile on your face, I love that you have braces and I love that your black. I love it when your riding me you really go deep. Your sweet and kind. Your my queen and in my eyes your my love and my everything. Y/n, babe, love be the love of my life and be my girlfriend.

Y/n looks at the text her eyes water she never heard Harry say any of those things and she never even knew he was in love do it her. She quickly texts back turning her car on.

(Y/n): yes Harry I will.

Those words make Harry happy he has a smile on his face and gets up and finish is day up right

Tamyah thought she did wonderful and it's really funny if you ask me. It was every long to..... That's y'all gift for me

~Tamyah