South Africa pt. 2 ( Zayn Malik )

Your pov

Your pov

After last night I been all over the place. I don't really know why I yelled last night I don't even know why I change just like that. I'm never like that, maybe it's because I'm home. Maybe it's because I'm scared what the boys are about to see. We walk into a school. There's a lot of little boys and girls sitting and learning and I can't help but smile. There's one girl that I keep staring at. I can tell she knows all of this, I can see that she's like a big sister to this little kids. Naill can see it to. "How old is she?" I ask the guy who is teaching theses kids. "Oh Kira is 10." He tells us and we nod when its free time for them we all look for some kids to play with my first choice is kira. I walk up to her, she's drawing and it's better then my drawing. "Hi I'm (y/n) ." I say and sit next to her. Kira looks at me and smiles then shakes my hand. "I'm kira are you with the white guys?" She ask and I nod. "The one with the black hair is my boyfriend." I say whispering to her. Kira smiles and finish drawing. "How did you in up with a white man?" Kira ask. "Well I met him in highschool." I say and she nods. "Did you like high school?" Kira ask and i nod to her. "High school was the best and I hope that you can do to." I say and kira looks at me. "I wish I can but I'm stuck here." Kira says looking down at her drawing. I look at Zayn and Harry and they look at me I look back at Kira and whisper something in her ear. Her eyes go wide and nods and I grab her hand and walk to the teacher. "What do I have to do to have her?" I ask him not even letting him say anything else.

"You can't have her ma'am." He says and I look at him. The lads all walk over looking confuse. "Why the hell not?" I ask trying to figure out how they are not letting me adopt her. "Because ma'am she has a family and as far as I know she's old enough to live." He says. "This little girl doesn't have a family! She's too smart to have a family here! So I'm going to ask you one more time what the hell do i have to do to have her!" I say about to kill this man. He looks at me then shakes his head. "No and that's final let's go kira." He says and kira looks at me I can see she's about to cry and I try not to. I feel like this little girl is my life and I can't let her go. Before she's leaves Kira runs up and hugs my leg I get down on her level and hug her back tears coming down my eyes. We pull away and she walks back to her table. We walk out and all the tears flow. Zayn pulls me into a hug and I hug back pulling him closer. The lads join in as well making me cry harder.

~Tamyah