South Africa ( Zayn Malik part 1 )

A/n: so I believe that South Africa is the same is Africa

A/n: so I believe that South Africa is the same is Africa.... Is it? I don't really pay attention.

(Y/n) pov

We get off the plane and the hot African air hits my face. I feel Zayn grab my hand and we walk out to the car. Paul grabs our stuff and the lads and I get in the car. "How does it feel to be back home?" I look at Naill and smile. "It feels wonderful to be back home." You see I'm from South Africa but i was born in America. My grandpa and grandma are born and raised here and I only been here once these is my second time and I can't wait to see the little kids in the village.

"So you said there's how many kids here?" Harry says. "About 3 million." "Woah." I laugh at louis and Paul stops at a hotel. We all get out and grab our bags. I reach for mines when Zayn grabs it. "Zayn." "I got it love." I shake my head and walk beside him. When I get my hotel door I hear naill screaming at Harry telling him to stop. I open the door and shut it back. I roll my bag over to the couch and I jump on my bed. I take my shoes off and put my phone on the table beside me.

About 3:30 is when I wake up. I didn't even know I fell asleep and I really didn't care. I hear knocks on my door. I yell saying the door is open and five lads walk in my room. Naill: was you sleep? I nod and Zayn lays next to me. Me: y'all can come and lay down. Naill smiles and they all get on the bed. Harry: why are you so hot? Louis: I'm not your next to Liam right? Liam: no he's next to zayn. Zayn: um I'm next to Naill. I groan, me: he's next to me! The lads jump and I sit up. Naill: are you ok? I sigh and shake my head. Me: no I'm going in the shower. I get out the bed and grab my stuff from my suit case. I close the bathroom door and turn on the water.

Zayn pov

I get my phone out my pocket. Harry: what's up with her? Louis: she was ok though the plane ride. Me: she was piss last night but didn't want to say anything. Naill: and your now telling us this? Me: what else was I suppose to do!? She's my girlfriend. Liam: yeah she's your girlfriend! That didn't make sense zayn.

I roll my eyes and go back on my phone. I hear the bathroom door open. We all look up and see her in one of my favorite red hoody and some black shorts. Her hair is in a ponytail and she has her phone in her hand. Me: you ok? She nods and lays back down on the bed. Naill: what time is it? Harry looks at his phone, harry: it's now 6:39 which is pretty fast. I look and see that (y/n) head is on liam's chest and her eyes close. His arms are around her waist and he is fast asleep. Louis: when did they go to sleep? Harry: I think just now, do we just leave them or? Me: just leave them alone. He nods and turns off the light. I close my eyes as sleep consumes me.

~Tamyah