your kid sings for the first time ( Naill Horan 5/5 )

Sarah pov

Sarah pov

When I was 13 I didn't want to sing like my father. Then the more my dad had me in the studio the more I love singing. When I turned 19 I try out for X Factor and when I tell ya Simon was shock I mean it. I won on season seven and in up being on my dad's record label. Fingers was my first song I wrote and recorded on my birthday and I never made a live performance with it. The American music awards was tonight and I Sarah winter Horan was singing tonight.

"I don't know Sarah." I look zack and pout. "Stop that Sarah I'm not going up there." "Find then I'm just going to ask Noah." "Why Noah? He doesn't even like you." "Oh and you do? Since when Zach?" He groans and I smile they call me up and Zack starts playing the piano. "Fucked. Then I want ya look. Then I love ya stuck now I need ya hopin I'd see ya touch and I feel how much can you see her no hiding all your features. Sliding down the filter show me you just in the middle don't be hiding want you thinkin' bout I've been fucked and I want ya I can't even text ya cause my fingers ain't working. But my heart is if you wanna let me know where you hiding I could come and love ( I could come and love) I could come and love ( I could come and love ya)"