Your Spanish? ( Harry Styles )

Your pov

Your pov

When I was six i had a little sister and my sister dad was Spanish. Mexican people are weird has a little kid. When I turn sixteen I found out that I was to. You see my mom is half black and white but I didn't know she had Mexican in her to. So when I got the call from my mom saying that (Y/S/N) is having a Quesada I had to go. So now it's 8:30 and I'm getting ready. "Harry! come on!" I hear him open the door and he comes out with a white button down shirt and ran dress pants. "Happy now?" I nod and I tell him to zip me up. He does and starts kissing me on my neck. "Stop haz! We have to go!" He laughs and we walk out the house and into the car.

"You said it was a birthday party not some dunk people dress like they are going to the grammys." I laugh at what Harry said and we get out the car. He grabs my hand and we walk up to the door. I hear Harry breath out and his hands are shaking. "Harry it's ok and besides they seen you too many times babe." "I know that baby but it's your hole damn family I don't think I can do this." I laugh and I open the door, when we walk in I see my mom in the corner talking to sister dad then my aunt is over at the table drinking God knows what. "Hey Mija!" I look over and smile, "Jay! Oh I miss you!" We hug and I can feel Harry eyes burning my back. We pull away and Harry looks at me confuse. "Oh yeah I forgot Jay this is my boyfriend Harry styles, harry this is my cousin Jay Brown. They shake hands after they pull away Jay walks away because his mom starts calling him. "What the hell does mija mean?" "Um.... I really don't know." I laugh a little, "How the hell don't you know?" "Well sweet Harry because I wasn't a fast learner." He makes a confuse face and I sigh, "I'm Spanish Harry." "Oh that makes sense." I look at him, "how?" "Well because every time you talk to Chris or Sarah it's always Spanish and when we are having sex." I laugh and Hug Harry. "I love you haz." "I love you too (y/n)."

~Tamyah