Talk dirty { Zayn Malik }

Your pov

Your pov

You fix your dress on last time before leaving the house. Tonight it was the grammys and your boyfriend for six years Zayn wanted you to go you said yes and he been a little weird. He would look look at you with the most lust eyes ever now y'all never had sex your still a virgin so it's a little weird knowing he thinking though things and what your waring tonight isn't going to help him. The dress your waring it's a white dress but it's cut threw the middle so it's showing most of your breast it's thight around your body and it's long enough to cover your legs. You walk down the stairs and your heart drops Zayn is waring a black tux his hair is lay back making you drip a little he walks up to you and puts his lips on yours, you kiss back and try to pull away but he isn't letting you his lips travel down to your neck and you let out a low moan. "Zayn we have to go." You tell him he hums then let's go y'all walk to the car and the driver starts driving.

time skip

Chris Evans and Tom Holland does the award for best album. The computer tells us who is in the category. Computer: Zayn Malik for never alone, one direction for Made in the A.M, Naill Horan for flicker, Kelly Clarkson for you know what I mean. Chris: and the winner is for best album... Zayn Malik for never alone! Zayn stands up and he kiss your cheek he walks up there and expect the award. Zayn: thank y'all all so much for this without y'all it wouldn't be Zayn Malik it wouldn't be a one direction and I want to thank Harry Liam Louis and naill to because we wouldn't be standing here I wouldn't be standing her without y'all four and for my beautiful girlfriend (y/n) because with you you this album wouldn't be here thanks have a great night. Zayn walks in the back and you shake your head because he plays to damn much.

After the show it was a after party and your trying to find Zayn. You last saw him talking to Harry but when you look back up he wasn't there so you try to find Tom and see if he seen him. When you find him Tom is talking to Taylor swift. You: hey Tom have you seen zayn? Tom: um yeah he next to the bar. You nod and walk to the bar you see him drinking some vodka you put a head on his shoulder he turns around smiling at you. You: are you having fun? Zayn nods and he puts his lips on yours the taste of vodka explores your mouth and you try not to pull away. You pull away a few minutes later and Zayn whisper in your ear, Zayn: I can't wait to see what your pretty lips do and I can't wait to feel how tight you are. Zayn pulls away from your ear and your legs go weak your now dripping wet and you want to have him now. You: let's not wait. You wink and Zayn pulls you out the party.

~Tamyah