tattoos { Naill Horan }

The lads laugh what James said then he ask the guys if they have any tattoo regrets

The lads laugh what James said then he ask the guys if they have any tattoo regrets. Liam: well yeah I do but when you are use to it you really can't say anything. Louis: I don't know because all of my tattoos have a reason. Harry: well no because I just do them just to do it. James: that's good to know so we know naill doesn't have any so I was like let's have a game and who ever gets the word tattoo has to get late late or 1D but to make this game more fun I invited some one come on out here! (Y/n) walks out her hair down, she has on a black crop top and some black tights with her black boots Naill gave her for her 19birthday. She smiles at the boys and Naill is more shock then ever when she gets to Naill he spins her around and kiss her on the lips. They pull away and she sits next to harry. James: ok so (y/n) do you have any tattoos? You: nope. James: oh this really going to be fun so for y/n if she gets the box she has to pick any band member name on any part of her body but not Naill. You: no! The lads laugh and they get there boxes.

Liam, Louis, James and Harry all have safe. You: Naill I love you. Naill: I love you too but please oh please have it. You: fuck you! Harry: just do the damn box already Naill! You: shut up Edward! Louis: oh God she really is piss. Naill opens the box and in big letters it's safe. Naill jumps up and down and you fall on the ground. James: oh God she on the floor. Naill turns around and grabs your hand you stand up and shake your head no. James: ok so who's name are you getting? You: Harry styles..... Fuck you Harry! Harry laughs and you sit on the chair and the guy does it on your side. James: while we wait for that we are going to go on a little brake.

James: where back and y/n is crying right now. Harry: it hurts doesn't it? You nod and he laughs when your done you look at it at first you was about to cry again but then you see how the guy did it and your happy again. Niall: you like? You nod and he hugs you. James: that was the show tonight please thanks one direction of coming tonight and please thank y/n because with out her there won't be a Naill. The fans and the lads laugh.

~Tamyah