I Do { Niall Horan }

Niall pov

I fix my shirt one more time. I hear Harry and the rest of the lads come in. "Hey boy, you good?" Harry ask i nod messing with my hair. We have have been dreaming about this day and I can't wait to make her my wife. "I can't believe this day is here." Louis says I nod again. She wanted a winter wedding so I did it for her. "Oh wow my baby." We turn around to see my mum in the doorway. "Hi mum." She hugs me and I can feel she's about to cry. "Mum please don't cry." I say while pulling away. "I'm not it's just I can't believe this day is here." She smiles and fix my tie and shirt. "I'm going to let y'all go." We smile and my mom walks out the door. I look at the lads, "let's go."

Your pov

My sister ties my dress. "This day is finely here." I hear my sister say as she lets me go. "If mom was here she'll love this." My sister says. I smile and hug her, "Oh so I don't get a hug?" I smile at my big brother Chris. It's only been us for years and our dad ain't shit so we always stuck together for our mom and when she does we are still going strong.

"You ready?" I nod and he grabs my hand, I hear music playing and I know it's my turn to go out. When my cousin opens the door all eyes are on me. I see Niall's mother in the front row then my eyes land in on Niall. He has on all black suit and his hair was styled. His blue eyes lands on my (E/C) eyes and a smile forms on his thin pink lips. Chris and I stop and Chris kiss my Cheek then he hugs Niall. Niall grabs both of my hands and the priest starts talking.

After asking if anyone doesn't want us to get married it's time for our vows. "(Y/n) when we first met I couldn't believe you stayed this long. I know I can be a ass and sometimes my Irish comes out of me and your confuse but that didn't stop you for leaving me. I love you and I can't wait to make you Mrs. Horan." Niall says while tears are in his eyes and I can't help but believe he's with me.

~Tamyah