Home sweet home { Liam Payne }

Liam pov

Liam pov

I wake up to someone's phone ringing. I open my eyes and grab my phone and look at the caller ID. I answer it slightly piss off that he's calling me this early. "What the hell do you want?" I say piss, "Liam watch your damn mouth I just wanted to tell you that we have a free day." Harry says and I sit up. "Oh well thanks man." "Where's (y/n)?" "Um.." I look over and see that (y/n) head is in the pillow the covers are on her head. I shake my head because she always talking about how I sleep. "Sleep, like in a deep sleep." I can hear Harry laughing, "isn't she always?" I laugh and (y/n) moves a bit.

"I'm going to let you go Liam bye." I tell him bye and I hang up the phone. I set it back on the table and I get out he bed. "Liam?" I hear (y/n) say I look over she still has her eyes close. "Yeah baby?" I say she hums and I walk in the bathroom and shut the door. I turn the water on and I strip and get in the shower.

Your pov

I move the cover off my head and I get out the bed. I hear the shower running so I know Liam is in the bathroom. I go downstairs and start making me a cup of coffee.  "Baby!?" I hear Liam say I put some coffee in a cup. "Yeah!" I hear him run down the stairs with just some sweat pants. I turn around with a mug in my hands. "What's that?" Liam ask and I tell him it's coffee. "Oh guess what." I sit on the counter and Liam goes between my legs. "What?" I ask Liam has a smile on his face that shows his deep dimples. "I'm staying home." He says with a bigger smile on his face. "Like all day?" I ask he nods and I can't help but smile. I set the mug down and put my lips on liam's. Liam kiss back harder and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His hands are on my thighs and my hands are on his neck pulling him on me. His tongue goes in my mouth exploring it. I moan as his hands travel further making my core wet. He pulls away and starts attacking my neck. I moan again and he picks me up. His hands are on my butt and he starts walking in our room. My body ends up on the bed and he starts trying to take my shirt off. It's going to be a long morning.

Time skip!

L

iam pov

I look up from my phone I see that (y/n) has on my gray beanie. "What are you doing?" I ask in complete confusion. "Well.." She starts off walking in the room slowly. "I'm happy that your home and I wanted to show you how much I miss you." (Y/n) gets on top of me and she puts her lips on mine. Round 2? I think i feel (y/n)'s tiny hands go down to my crotch. I start to get hard and she can feel it. "Daddy's hard huh?" I nod and she pulls down my boxers. My cock springs up and (y/n) licks the tip first. I groan and I can feel her smirk. "Stop fucking teasing." I groan and she looks in my brown eyes then she puts her hold mouth on me.

I moan as she starts moving her head up and down. I can feel her tongue going around me making me moan again. My hands go in her hair and I make it into ponytail. She starts going faster and I start moving my hips. "Just like that baby." I moan. I push her head down and she starts chocking. I let my hand go and she stops and looks at me. "Why did you stop?" She ask and I shake my head, "because I started chocking you." I say a little scared. When ever we do have sex I don't push her head now until now and I just didn't know if she she was ok. "I'm fine Liam." I nod and she puts her lips back on mines. Home sweet home.

~Tamyah