Never have i ever? { Liam Payne }

Your pov

Your pov

Why is it that every time we in up on the Ellen show and we have to do this? Ellen tells us that we are playing never have I ever. Harry says oh God and I laugh. "Never have I ever thought about leaving the group?" Ellen says. We all flip to I have not, "Never have I ever slept with a fan." I look at Liam and he smiles. Liam, and Harry flip to I have and niall, louis and I flip to I have not. "This game is unfair." Harry said and Liam just looks at him. "How is it unfair? I have to say that y/n was the fan I slept with." Niall eyes go wide and he puts a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. "Mate you just said it." Louis says and Liam face turns bright red. The heat from my body comes to my Cheek. "So your the fan." Ellen says and I nod.

"Where did y'all met again?" Ellen ask, Liam puts his arm around me and I snuggle up to his side. "We met at a hotel then we met at the club." I said. Liam can't help but smile. "Never have I ever seen a nother bands members private part." Liam and I flip to I have, the rest flip to I haven't. "I'm not going to ask how or why." The crowd laughs and we do too. "Never have I ever been with a nother band member girlfriend." We all flip to I haven't and we all look at each other. The sounds of relief through our eyes. I can fell Liam calm down and I can see that Ellen seen it to. "If y'all would of said yes." Niall says and Harry laughs. "What would you do?" Ellen ask and Niall just looks at her. "Its not family nice." I look at him. "That's not proper grammar." I say and Niall turns to me. "I think you forgot that I'm not from here y/n." I roll my eyes. "So you still have to make since if your on natural tv." I can feel the boys trying not to laugh. "Are you giving me English lessons? You didn't even get a A on your English test so don't try to give me lessons." Niall said. My mouth makes a O-shape and I shake my head. "At least I graduated on time and I went to college what did you do? Oh yeah you went to sing where did that lead you?" My (Y/E/C) eyes staring down in this blue ones. The show down don't last long because he laughs and you can't help but do to. Ellen looks at us weird, Harry shakes his head. "It's a (Y/L/N) and Horan thing." Louis says and the fans laugh. "Why do y'all do that?" Harry ask, Niall and I just shakes out head. "Like you said it's a y/l/n and Horan thing." I say laughing the fans do to.

A/n:

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating a lot of things are happening in my life so that's why I haven't been updating. Also there will be a Christmas theme of the one direction book if y'all have any requests what's so ever just ask. Thanks y'all have a wonderful night/morning

~Tamyah stay!