He's your step brother { Harry styles 1/5 }

I look at the big brown house out the window. I look at my mom as she looks at me. We get out the car and I go to the trunk of the car and grab my two bags. I hear mom tell me to come on and I sigh. I shut the trunk back and walk on the cobblestone driveway. Mom opens the door and I hear my mom call Ross name. Ross comes down the stairs and hugs my mom then hug me. "How do y'all like England?" Ross asked and my mom looks at me. "It's a change but a good change." My mom says and I walk upstairs. When I get to my room I hear rock music blasting through a room next to Ross and my mom. I sigh already knowing who it is. Harry Edward styles the boy who I love With a passion.

When my mom and Ross got married I didn't even know that we was coming to England. Mom said they was moving to here but hey were in England. Harry and I met when I was 15 and he was 16 now he's 18 and I'm 17. The thing is we play this role that we hate each other but little do our parents know Harry and I have been together for about 2years. I open my room door. I shut it back and drop my two bags on the floor. My bed is in the corner of the room. On my night stand there is a picture of me and my big sister Angel, next to that is me and Harry. I hear a knock on the door I sigh already knowing who it is.

"Harry what do you want?" I said through the door. "Now love you know you want to see me." His British accent thick as hell. "No I don't Harry it's like 8:56 I'm about to get in the shower then sleep." I hear him chuckle and I groan. I open the door to Harry smirking. "I knew you love me." I roll my eyes and Harry walks in. I shut the door back and sit on my bed. "Where is my dad at?" Harry ask and I shrug my shoulders. "You know probably making out with her." I say and Harry just looks at me. "You mean snoging?" Harry said giving me a confuse look I nod not trying to get on his nerves.

"You don't like it do you?" I look up at Harry's dad. Ross had made dinner this time to give me and mom a British cook meal. For that meal it's roast beef stew with a side of roast potatoes top with tomatoes. "No Ross I like it." I tell him dropping my fork. "Then what's the matter sweetie?" My mom ask. It's not that I don't like it, it's just I'm not hungry right now and with Harry just looking at me I really don't want to sit at this table. "I'm not hungry can I go upstairs?" Ross and my mom nod and I get out of my seat and run up to my room. I change out of my street clothes to some comfy PJ's. I turn off my light and lay in my bed. Harry will be the living death of me.

~Tamyah