Keep your ex in check { louis Tomlinson }

June 2011

Tonight is the teen choice awards and they lads walk on the red carpet (y/n) next to louis, Louis smiles and kiss her cheek making (y/n) face red. When they are done taking pictures they all sit down and get ready for the show.

30 minutes later it's time for best female singer. Sabrina (y/n)'s best friend for years says Taylor swift. Naill whisper to Liam saying 'it would be that bitch' making y/n laugh a little. Taylor gets up and walks on the stage with her short white sparkly rhinestone dress, Taylor thanks Sabrina and grabs the award. " I would just like to say thank y'all all so much for this um I really want to thank (y/n) because with out her there wouldn't be a fake bitch" Taylor says y/n looks at Harry, Harry looks at the lads they all get up and walk up on the stage.

Taylor looks at y/n even though y/n is short she can fight and she isn't afraid to kick some one ass. " watch your mouth " y/n points in her face and Taylor push her making y/n fall in naill's arms at this point everyone that is here is trying to stop for what is about to come, Justin tells Taylor to come on but Taylor doesn't then she decided to just walk off the stage.

June 2018

(Y/n) is now 23 and is still with Louis but they are married now. Even though the group is over they still talk and y/n can still remember that night with her and Taylor it's been eight years now and Taylor stills hate her. The lads never new why though all they can think about is that she had put Taylor in check but that was about putting her in check. Louis and y/n walk out the car with all the flashing lights on them they walk on the red carpet taking photos then Jay Leno comes up to them. Jay: with me now I have Louis tomlinson and his beautiful wife (y/n) now last time y'all was here shit went down with Taylor and y/n now it's been eight years but Taylor still doesn't let it go I want to know how you feel now. Y/n: I had to the guys that if she does come at me and trys to fight I am kicking someone's ass and like I told Harry keep is bi- ex in check before I fix it. Louis elbows her on her arm Jay nods and when he walks away Louis looks at her then kiss her cheek. Louis: I heard what you said you watch your mouth. Louis giggles making y/n laugh.

-Tamyah