Fingers { Niall Horan }

Fucked,and then I want ya look,then I loved ya stuck now I need ya hopin I'd see ya Touch and feel how much can You see her no hidingall your featuresSliding down the filter Show me You just in the middle don't Be hiding want you thikin

Fucked,
and then I want ya look,
then I loved ya stuck now I need ya hopin I'd see ya
Touch and feel how much can
You see her no hiding
all your features
Sliding down the filter Show me
You just in the middle don't
Be hiding want you thikin

~Zayn Malik

I look at my phone one more time, it's been the tenth time I was going to text Niall but I stop. I feel like if I do he won't say or even text back. I feel like he would just say Fuck off. Why would I ever believe that a black American girl could even date or even get married with a white Irish man. I should of known that what ever one was saying was turn but I was too blind to see, to in love to see that Niall didn't want kids that Niall didn't want me.

A tear slips down my eyes. I quickly wipe my face and get out of the bed. I look at myself in the mirror. Why do you got to be so ugly? why can't you stay skinny like every other white girl? why can't you keep a man like your sister? You should of never had sex with him. I realize that my hands are shaking. I look at my fingers I see that big rock Niall had gotten down one knee for me. When I told Niall that I was pregnant he was very happy but the more days and months past I could see that he was unhappy. When Monica was born everything stop, the love and the caring. It was like he didn't see me as his all most wife. I remember the day when he told me he couldn't do it anymore and that he needed a break. Of course I said ok I wasn't going to brake down in front of me. It wasn't like I was going to beg him. He needed to leave and I slowly found out I needed to. I look at my phone again and I began typing. All my feelings was coming out. I was hurt but Monica needed her father in her life. I needed Niall back. After I was done and I sent it I threw my phone on my bed.

Most of the day I spent my time playing with Monica. After 8:30 it was her bed time. I put on her pjs and tuck her in bed. After I was done with her it was 9:00. I got dress myself and turn off all the lights in my house. I walk in my room I shut the brown wooden door and got in my bed. When I was closing my eyes I heard a ring. I looked at my IPhone and seen that Niall next me back. My heart start going fast. I truly knew why my mother said when she was nervous her heart skip a beat.

Niall💞: I'm not understanding? Are you saying that Monica is three? How much have I miss out on?

You: a lot Niall and what's bad about it is that it took me two months to finely text you. I should be so mad a you, I should cuss you out Niall but I'm not you know why?

Niall💞: because you care?

You: no because I'm doing this for me. I might be in love with you but it doesn't mean that I don't fucking hate you.

Niall💞: (y/n) I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry that when Monica was born I left you, I'm sorry I cheated on you with the most Fuck up see Bitch ever. What can I do to make you take me back?

You: first take care of your daughter, then I see about us.

Niall💞: thank you (y/n) I promise you won't regret this.

A/n

I will update Riverdale chapter, the pregnant series,you post pictures about them and his your step brother!

I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

~Tamyah