Long hair { zayn Mailk }

Zayn wakes up to someone's brown hair he looks over to see his three year old daughter Kayla hair in his face

Zayn wakes up to someone's brown hair he looks over to see his three year old daughter Kayla hair in his face. (Y/n) makes in the room and sees Kayla in her spot and Zayn awake. " what happened? " you ask Zayn points at the sleeping child making you laugh. " hair? " zayn nods and you sigh, you walk over to the bed and lay in the middle of them Kayla moves once again but this time she lays her head on your chest. " it's your damn fought, stop giving our kids great hair. " Zayn rolls his eyes making you push him. " hey! I was just being nice. " you give Zayn a 'really' look and he does the look to you back. " fuck you. " " I love you to hunny. " Zayn says while getting up and walking out the room, you curl kayla hair with your fourth finger. You love your daughter hair but it is getting pretty long and knowing Zayn he would kick your ass if you cut his princess hair, you told him before that if kayla wants it then she would get her hair cut but until the time is right she won't get it cut but now it's so damn long it's to her butt.

Next day

Zayn opens the door to his house that him and (y/n) share. Soon as he walks in Kayla runs up to him, he picks up his daughter and kiss his cheek. Zayn shuts the door and looks at his daughter hair, y/n is in the bathroom when she hears him scream. " what the hell happened to her hair! Y/n! Get your ass down here! " you walk down the stairs and see Zayn eyes wide, " what? " you say acting like you don't understand making Zayn when more piss. " you know good damn well what I'm talking about why did you cut her hair!? " you laugh and Naill walks in the house with Harry and Louis, " what's going on? " naill ask and you laugh some more. " she cut Kayla's hair! "  Harry looks at you more confuse, " I just cut it to about her back Zayn! Are you really mad? " "yes I am (y/n) I like her long hair!"  " Zayn her hair was to her ass clam down. " " no it wasn't. " you sigh and look at Kayla she looks up at you with her big brown eyes. " do you like your hair? " Kayla nods and looks at her daddy, " daddy it's ok I like it and it's better when mommy does it and when she wash it it won't take as long. " y'all look at her eyes wide she only three and she's using big words. Zayn sighs you put your hands on your hips giving him a hard ass stare he understands now that not only does she like it, it's easy for you to do stuff on her hair. " I'm sorry. " you nod and Kayla walks up to Naill and pulls him upstairs, you look at Harry and Louis and they n walk upstairs too. " it's ok baby I just needed to do it and it's easier when she sleeps in our bed so her hair isn't waking you up ever three seconds. " Zayn walks up to you and pulls you in a hug, "I know I try better next time just don't put any fake hair in her hair ever." You laugh and shake your head, " no promises. " Zayn pulls away from the hug and gives you a look, "I told you when prom comes yeah she having some fake hair Zayn so you better deal with it." He groans and walks away you laugh so hard tears come down your eyes harry, Louis, and naill walk downstairs, "she's sleep what's wrong?" You look a Louis and laugh some more and wipe some tears, " your band mate. "  "what did he say?"  Louis ask you point to your hair and naill starts laughing. "Don't do it to her!" Zayn says and the lads laugh some more, "I said yes zayn! And besides I'm the one who had her not you so back off." You say trying so hard not to laugh Zayn walks in the living room, "it was a two person job!" " sure it was zayn. " you look at Naill laughing his ass off, " fuck off Horan and that's not the point she not getting it (y/n). " you laugh some more and you left it at that Zayn walks up stairs when the lads was about to leave you said it again, "she's getting it."  " no isn't! " the lads laugh and walk out the house.

~Tamyah