1D Day part 1 Jerry Springer show { liam Payne }

Key: y/b/n- your brother Y/bf/n- your best friendY/s/n- your sisterY/cg/n- your girl cousin name Y/bc/n - your boy cousin name

Key:
y/b/n- your brother
Y/bf/n- your best friend
Y/s/n- your sister
Y/cg/n- your girl cousin name
Y/bc/n - your boy cousin name

Author pov

Jerry tells the lads to get in to teams, Zayn went with (y/bf/n) and (y/b/n). Liam takes (y/s/n) and (y/cg/n). You take (y/bc/n) and Jay then Naill takes Serena and Kelly, Harry takes his sister and Mike Louis takes queen and legend. Y'all get settled and Liam looks at you and winks you do the same and he laughs. Liam and you have been dating for about a year and ever day your with him it's magic because he loves you and you love him.

Jerry starts the show and tells them what they are doing. Jerry: ok so y'all will be listening to some kids they will tell you about the person they are talking about and y'all have to guess who it is if y'all get it right that group will get a point. Who ever gets the most points gets to pick punishment for the group who last. Sounds good? We all nod and Jerry starts with the first one. Girl: he has pretty hair. Boy: no he doesn't he has pretty eyes. Girl: whatever. Boy: he has a tattoos a lot! Girl: he sister name starts with a G? The clip stops and they quickly answer who they think they are talking about. Jerry: ok y/n team who do y'all have? Jay: Harry styles! Jerry: zayn? Y/b/n: Harry. Jerry: Naill? Naill: Jerry it's me. Playing Harry. Jerry: Louis? Queen: Mr styles. Jerry: Harry? Harry: it's me. Jerry: last but not least Liam. Liam: Harry. Jerry: let's see who it. Girl: Harry styles! Jerry: everyone gets a point! Jerry: ok next one. Boy: she sexy and hot. Girl: I wish she was my mom. Boy: she drinks Gatorade. Girl: she is a fighter. Boy: and she is my baby mama! Girl: shut up Chris! Boy: shut up Taylor! Jerry: ok that was weird um so Liam who is it? Liam: (y/n). Jerry: harry? Gemma: it's me. Harry looks at sister confuse. Harry: how the hell is it you? Gemma: it isn't y/n ok I know my self Harry. Harry: what ever. Louis: gemma? Naill: y/n. Zayn: y/n. Jerry: it was.. Boy: gemma! Jerry: harry, and louis gets a point! Harry and louis are tied to two and two.

Time skip!

Jerry: now Harry has six, Zayn has seven Louis has seven Liam has nine and naill has six now y/n has two so y'all know what that means Liam you give the punishment. You: not far Jerry! Jerry: it's not my fault tell her grandson! Louis: stop yelling at my granddad! You laugh and stand up and Liam walks to the middle, you do the same and look at Liam. Jerry: ok Liam what is your punishment? Liam: so y/n says she doesn't have a ass right. Naill: she also says she can't twerk. You: because I can't Naill! Liam: I'm going to make her twerk. Your eyes go wide and you look at Liam about to kill him. You: can I hit him? Jerry: go ahead. Liam starts running you start running to he goes behind Paul and you go behind Paul then he goes back where Jerry is at and you push Liam he falls on the ground and you start punching his shoulder and his abs the lads are dieing of laughter you feel Liam push you down on the ground his hands pin your hands up of your head. Louis: ok no porn guys we have a thight show to do. Liam smiles and you let it go he lets you go you stand up and he does to you look at Jerry he nods. Jerry: it's not that bad (y/n) I mean not as bad as the girls at my show but seriously though it's ok. You nod and put your hands on your thighs your back out and you twerking Naill starts throwing money on you and you start laughing. You stop and Jerry high fives you and you sit next to your group.

~Tamyah