Happy birthday ( Harry )

Because Harry's birthday is coming up and plus I don't think I'll be able to post on his birthday why not do a early birthday present for our Harry?

Harry pov

Y/n shuts the door on my face, I look at the boys and they shrug. Today's my birthday and y/n been a little weird. She made me breakfast in bed then we had morning sex now I'm not complaining about the sex no it's just she never does this and it's scaring me. After we leave the mall zayn goes on a street that I never seen in my life.

"Mailk are you trying to kill me?"

Zayn laughs and shakes his head but I don't believe one bit. Niall laughs at my comment but it's true.

"Harry I'm not going to kill you! I just saving time."

Saving time? Make since zayn. Zayn parks over a cliff. My heart starts to beat faster when I see what he's doing. I scream saying I'm to young to die making the boys laugh hard.

"Dude how does y/n deal with you?"

"I don't know but I don't want to die! Let me out!"

"I'm not doing this again, let the baby out."

I smile when I hear my door being unlock. I jump out the car and look around. Man do I love February. I hear the others getting and I look at them.

"Happy birthday to you~."

That sweet voice stops me in my tracks. Why does it sound so much like y/n?

"Happy birthday dear Harry! Happy birthday to my baby~."

I jump when I feel someone's kiss my cheek. what in the God name in vane?

"Why are y'all kissing my cheek? Ahhhh! Y/n!"

I hold my chest when I see her. She pulls me into a kiss then whispers I love you Harry. I smile and at I love you to.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Happy birthday Harry Edward styles! *edited*

You know what's bad about this is that I'm listening to BTS and not one direction..... Oh well💁💁💁💁💁💁💁 

~Tamyah