I hate you { Naill Horgan part 1 }

Naill and the lads are going to be on TMZ to talk about there new album, Harry is talking about it until Jake ask about (y/n) Naill: we don't speck of her

Naill and the lads are going to be on TMZ to talk about there new album, Harry is talking about it until Jake ask about (y/n) Naill: we don't speck of her. Liam: great grammar. Harry: and I would like to say Naill doesn't like the girl. Naill rolls his eyes then jake starts talking about her post she made about the boys. Jake: she said I need all of your fans to stop come for me, just because I said Zayn won't be able to sing by his self. I get it Zayn you don't want to be in that group but stop telling people I gave you a quickie, Harry stop with the bitchy comments just because Taylor won't take your dick doesn't mean I want to, Louis I love you mate but keep your girl in check, Naill you can take shit all you want and call Taylor a bitch but I'm about to be real with you fuck you with I want to be the next Charlie Brown, remember who fuck you senseless remember? Who deep throat you ever time of the night? Don't play with me Naill because I will fuck your life up.

Naill looks at the lads then looks at Jake, Naill: when did did she post that? Jake: I believe on her birthday which is (y/bd/m) ( your birthday month ) harry: that was a day after the teen choice awards. Jake: what is she saying though? Naill what did you do to her? Naill shakes his head then he hears that voice he always heard when he was in bed with her thoughts late nights when they was on the phone he missed that so yeah he was piss but what could he do? She was mad and upset at him he wish he could take it back.

(Y/n): hey! Jake: hey y/n so you remember when we called you and ask if you want to be on this show with someone? Y/n nods and Jake tells her it's one direction, y/n: what the hell? Why!? Jake: y'all was on good terms y/n just tell them why you are so upset. (Y/n) doesn't say anything her heart isn't right she really wants to be alright with naill not being there but what can she do he doesn't want to be a father he told her in her face so why would she make him? That what she wanted to know but then again she fuck up.

Harry: what did we do? Y/n eyes water her hands start to shake, y/n: it wasn't y'all, it was Naill. The lads look at Naill he looks back at them what did he do? Is a the lads can think Zayn head starts to hurt because he is thinking so much. Naill: what did I do? Y/n: I'm sorry Naill so sorry but your right we won't make it if we was parents I suck at life and I just want her to be happy. Naill: her? Y/n: Naill your a father, her name is Sarah and she has your blue eyes but she has my ( y/h/c ) ( your hair color ) she is only three I just wanted you to understand how I felt and please don't lie to them and say I'm crazy because your mother knows. Naill eyes get big his now blue eyes are now darker then ever, how could he be so stupid!? Why didn't he just ask? Harry sees Naill thinking but then the other part stops him.

~Tamyah