New man { Liam Payne }

I heard he spent five hundred pounds on jeans goes to the gym at least six times a week wears boat shoes with no socks on his feet and I heard he's on a new diet and watched what he eats

~ Ed Sheeran

The lads and I walk out the Apple store when her hair catch my eye. That (y/h/c) hair I would always play with her (y/e/c) eyes i will always stare at. All those nights where we couldn't sleep and we would talk about nothing it still hurts me how we broke up.

Flash back

"I'm sorry (y/n) don't you understand that!?" She looks at me her eyes burning mines. " if you was sorry Liam you wouldn't of did the shit! " she stands up yelling in my face. "Its not my fault that she can fuck me and you can't!" (Y/n) makes a face then she push me so damn hard I hit the wall. "I fucking regret ever giving you my virginity and all that lead up to that! Liam James Payne I'm done with your sick unless games I'm done helping you when you need me to I'm fucking done dating you and I don't want to get married and not ever." She throws her engagement ring at me and walks out the house.

Flash back over

The way he has his hands around her is pissing me off. That night she left me for her best friend who was trying to get her from the very start. All of this tattoos and he works out every damn day. I know I do but damn that's a lot. He's changing her the way she dresses now she didn't dress when she was with me. I'm not complaining though because those shorts she have on is making her bum look big as hell if you as me. "Hey is that (y/n)? " we all look what Harry is looking at and I nod Naill howls backing (y/n) turn around I cured my self because of what Naill just did Zayn punch him in his shoulder making Naill jump. (Y/n) eyes look at mines she gets up and walks over. Harry looks down and Naill turns around. "Harry? Naill? What are y'all doing here?" Her new York accent comes clear as day making me remember how she moans my name in bed or how I'm eating her out and she says so much words that I can't even say.

"Hey (y/n) I'm shock to see you here well look at the time let's go lads.' We all look a Naill he's sweating like a dog and it's taking everything out of me not to laugh. "Oh well good seeing y'all." She leaves and we walk. out to the parking lot. "What the fuck was that Naill?" Harry ask and that's when I laugh. "I'm not a good lier and she was looking dead in my blue eyes and she was looking sexy as hell man not look at me like that zayn." " What? Are you afraid of her boyfriend? " " what? What boyfriend? She has a boyfriend oh fuck. " I laugh again then my phone rings I look at the caller ID before I hear screaming.

The lads and I run to where we heard it my eyes go wide. Y/n is laying on the ground the guy who I definitely know it's her boyfriend is above her calling her all types of names. "Hey! Leave her alone." I say and the lads look at me crazy. I can fight they can't and it's y/n she's the love of my life I'm going to help her. The guy looks at me with the most weirdness look ever in fighting history. We start walking over there and the guy starts punching Zayn in the face then Louis. Harry Naill and I jump in the guys back and Harry starts punch him with some crazy shit. I go over to y/n she's shaking up a bit but the more she looks at me the more insane this shit just became.  Her lips go on mines and I kiss back she pulls me closer and I can hear Louis saying what the hell. At this point I don't care I just miss her lips on mine.

Hey! So I didn't know how to finish the rest but I hope y'all love it and thank y'all so much love y'all!

~Tamyah