I hate you { Naill Horan part 2 }

(Y/n) hangs up the FaceTime call, every one is in shock before she even hanged up she has told Naill that maybe things wouldn't be the same if she never met him, maybe if they never had their one night stands Sarah wouldn't of been born. Naill still can't believe he is a father, after TMZ Naill went to his hotel room and just stayed there the lads knocked on his door and when called but Naill never answered then (y/n)  knocked on the door at first she didn't think he was going to answer just like the lads said but he did and he was shocked as ever. Naill let her in and he shut the door back the turn around her lips on his, Naill kiss back even harder his hands on her face pulling her close. He slams her against the wall his lips attacking her neck his lips go every where then back on her lips once again.

Her tongue exporting his mouth his doing the same there teeth clash together but either of them caring. His hands travel down to her ass and his hands squeeze it she moans in his mouth and he growls they pull away seconds later breathing hard y/n grabs his hand he looks in her eyes. "I'm so sorry for not telling you and I know it was wrong for me to tell you fuck off and everything I just felt upset because everyone had great success with relationships and here's us with noting yeah the sex was amazing but I felt like there was more and it wasn't because you wasn't looking for that." Naill nods and grabs her other hand and squeeze it, " and I'm sorry to for the endless fighting and for me leaving you I didn't want to I just did and it wasn't fare for you and as for Sarah I want to see her I want to be in her life babe that's all I ask. " you nod and naill pulls you into a hug all this I hate you stuff was for noting because at the in of the day they came back stronger.

~Tamyah