sexual pressure {Niall Horan}

"Come on (y/n)! It's Niall! It's not like he's going to tell you no." My best friend May tells me at lunch. Niall Horan is my best friend and the hotness guy in school right beside his friends. "May I don't think he would want to do that." I tell her may looks at me then back at Niall. "(Y/n) Your still a virgin and he is too! And y'all friends what harm is that?" She says biting a French fries. "So may. It's not going to happen so drop it." I tell her while throwing my tray away. May rolls her eyes and grabs her bag. We walk out the cafeteria, may turns a corner to her locker and I continue straight.

I put my stuff in my locker and grab my math and science book. I shut the door and I scream when I see Niall standing there smirking. "What the Fuck is wrong with you Horan!" I yell holding my chest. Niall laughs. "Nothing's wrong with me sweetie I just love scaring you." His accent coming out. The bell rings telling me that I'm late for class. I cuss under my breath and I tell Niall bye and I run to my next class. Through out the hold day I get this feeling. Maybe May was right, if I could get Niall to have sex with me I wouldn't have this feeling inside. I get in the car with Niall and he drives to his house. When we get in his room I start thinking about it again. "Um Niall is your mom here?" I ask while I put my bag on the floor. Niall says no and I sigh.

Now or never (y/n) I say in my head I grab Niall by his arm and pull him in a kiss. Niall is shock but soon kiss back. I pull away and I look in his eyes. "Why did you do that?" Niall ask still confuse. "Well I need you and my hands don't always work Niall." His eyes go wide and he findly understands what I just said. "O- ok y- you know how to do this?" Niall studded. I laugh and he gives me a nervous laugh. "I don't Niall but i  know that your brother showed you." I whisper in his ear. His eyes turn dark blue I can now feel the butterflies going around my stomach. Niall picks me up and throws me on the bed softy. A laugh comes out my mouth, Niall laughs as well and gets on top of me.

I put my lips on his again and he kiss back the small peaks turn in to my tongue going in his mouth and his tongue going into mines. His hands go to my neck chocking me and I moan. I can feel Niall's hands going down to my core. Niall starts doing small circles around my clothed pussy. My hands grab the bed sheet trying not to do a loud moan. Did I mention that Niall starts sucking my neck too? I start moving with his hands trying to make some type of frisson. I can tell that Niall can see this so I start doing it more. Niall's hands leave my neck and my pussy and he starts taking off my shirt. I do the same to him and I look at his chest. He has abs? What the f-. "Y/n What are you looking at?" I hear Niall say I look up at him smiling. "Noting just take my pants off." I tell him. Niall unbuttoned my pants and I help him take them off when we are done I see that Niall's cheek is red. Oh poor Niall hasn't seen a pussy before.

"Earth to Niall can you please lick me." I say trying to get his attention when I do I can see that he's too nerves. I tell him to lay down and I take off my underwear then my bra. His eyes go wide and I smirk. I take off his pants and I climb on top of him. "Get ready ok?" I say Niall nods and I sit on his face. My hands are on his headboard so that I don't fall. I feel Niall's tongue lick up and down and I moan. The more he licks the more I move my hips. Then he starts sucking on my clit that's when I scream. "Fuck! Get going Niall!" I moan in pressure. Niall hums in return and I moan again.

I can feel that my high is about to come and I start putting my head back. "N- Niall I'm about to cum." I moan. Niall sucks even harder and whimpers comes out my mouth. The pressure is so much that I don't know if I can continue. I feel stuff come out my wet pussy a low moan comes out Niall's and my mouth. I get off Niall's face and I lay next to Him. Niall takes off his boxers and gets on top of me. "You ready?" He ask me I nod and Niall goes in me. Pain starts quickly then I thought it would be. I try not to scare Niall but I know he can see it. Niall starts moving when I say moving I mean fast moving. My back arch and a loud moan comes out my mouth. I can feel Niall's hands going back to my neck choking the living shit out of me. Why do I like to be choke? I hear Niall groan and I moan at that. "Niall!" I scream because now he got my leg over his shoulder. This new angle is too much and I know I'm about to cum. I scream again because Niall hits that special spot that I never knew was there. My hands go on his back, nails digging in his back. I'll just tell his mom that my sister did it. "You like that y/n?" Niall moans I nod arching my back again. I can't see straight the pressure to much. I think I'm about to pass out. "N- Niall I'm about to cum!" I scream feeling my high coming. I cum on his dick and Niall pulls put and starts jacking off on my stomach. His hot seed comes out and he groans when it hits my stomach. Niall gets out his bed and grabs something to clean me off with. When he's done with that his lips go on mine. I kiss back tiring, Niall laughs and hands me my underwear and bra then his shirt and some sweat pants. I put them on and I lay back in the bed. I feel Niall playing with my hair I smile. "That was great." I say Niall laughs in my neck. "So your first time was great? I though it was amazing." Niall says. "Why amazing?" I said. "Because y/n I did it with the girl I love, I love you y/n Please tell me you do back." Niall says sitting up. I look at him his shirt is off but he has on some sweat pants. His blue eyes staring down my eyes, I do love Niall but what would his friends think? What would his parents think? I'm black not white. "Niall I love you but what would people say?" I ask a smile comes on his face and he kiss my neck then my lips. "Nothing because your mine." I smile when he says that I pull him in a hug he hugs back. You can say after that we became the hotness couple out there.

A/n

I'm so sorry that I didn't say anything about it being a smut but on greater news! Tamyah gots braces! I know I know it's new but I love them.

Coming soon......