Happy boy { Harry styles }

You walk in the house after a long day after work. All you wanted to do was get in the shower, eat and see your son and boyfriend having fun but that's not what happened. After getting coffee spill all over you then getting yelled at by your boss you knew it wasn't going to be a good day you could feel it. After throwing your keys on the counter and taking your shoes and coat off you could hear sounds coming from up stairs. You walk up the stairs slowly hearing laughter after you got to the last step you can hear the laugher of your four year old son and boyfriend playing around in y'all shared room.

You stand in the door way smiling at the two. "Now S/n your mommy told me to not say this but I want to take y'all on tour with me." Harry confess making your heart melt, Your son laughs and shakes his head. "Where is mommy anyeay daddy?" S/n ask when he hears your laugh a laugh comes out of his mouth and he jumps up giving you time to catch him when he jumps to give you a hug. You spin him around and snuggling him after. He's your baby and your world tour surprise that you can go to work without trying to say home. "So he gets a hug but not me?" You hear your British boyfriend ask. "Lets add the kisses to." You say while covering S/n with kisses. His laugher is music to your ears. "Hey baby can you go and get mommy's phone off the coffee table?" You ask him he nods and runs out his room. When he's out y'all sight Harry comes out of nowhere and pulls you into a kiss. You kiss back then pulling him in a hug. "How are you feeling baby?" Harry mumbles in your hair. You sigh and shake your head. "I'm piss no more than that, never in my life have he sat there and yelled at me." You say highly pissed off. Before Harry can say anything your son walks in with your phone and saying no no. You and Harry pull away confuse. "No no mommy we don't hug boys." A laugh comes out your mouth looking at your little boy. Man don't he look like harry. "Where did that come from?" You ask him while grabbing your phone from him. "Uncle Louis." He answers and you laugh. "Oh Lord." Harry mumbles making you laugh at him. "Well mommy won't hug daddy ok. Let's go watch tv." You grab his hand and walk downstairs.
✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I'm working on other books and I do forget that I don't update this often. On a lighter note request are available now and I do need some more ideas.... Let me know and I'll do them!

~Tamyah