1D Day part two (y/n) and Liam show! { Liam Payne }

Liam: welcome to the y/n and Liam show! And where is (y/n)? You come back out with your hair in a ponytail Liam smiles and he give you a hug

Liam: welcome to the y/n and Liam show! And where is (y/n)? You come back out with your hair in a ponytail Liam smiles and he give you a hug. You: ok so today on the y/n and Liam show we will get to talk to Mr. Styles and Zayn Malik about there love lives. Liam: not only that we get to talk to wwe superstar Roman reigns. You: then y'all at home will get to hear about me and Liam's love life? Liam: that's in there? You: I guess so anyway let me introduces the amazing Harry styles and Zayn Malik!

Zayn and Harry walk out they smile and sit down in some chairs. You and Liam do the same, you: ok so the fans want to know Harry hows it going since that you know. Harry: it's been fine (y/n) I just got to learn not to blow her back out. The fans laugh and Liam shakes his head. Liam: next question um Zayn you're sexier then the rest of the lads so who's been in your d'ms? Zayn: um a lot one of them is my grandma um the other is your girlfriend. You laugh and the rest does to. You: so Harry I heard you singing Michael Jackson in the shower the other night I believe it was in the closet? Why was you singing that? Harry: because (y/n) I love that song and I even love pussy so. Your eyes to wide and you sit up in your seat Naill walks in and starts pushing Harry then leaves. Liam: next damn question on its the last one too um Harry are you somewhat gay? Harry gives him a weird look and looks at you. Harry: you told him? You: told him what? Harry: that I'm gay. Harry gives you a wink and you start laughing, harry: no I'm not gay thanks for asking Liam. You: ok thanks y'all for coming up next we have Roman reigns!

Time skip!

Liam: please welcome Roman reigns! Roman comes out and hugs you and and Liam. Y'all sit down and then you get to the hard questions. You: so I know wwe is hard but has there ever been a time when you just said I quit? Roman nods making most of the wwe fans gasp. Roman: ever ones jobs are crazy even y'alls so when I am under pressure i do get pretty piss at people and then I so say I quit but I do come back work like it's nothing I do got to stop doing that.

Liam: so we know that your a big fan of us so me and the lads though about how we should repay y'all for coming. You: so we ask Vince if we can come on a episode of raw or ppv and. Liam: sing! Because that's what we do best. You laugh and Roman does to Roman leaves some time after y'all ask all the questions then it was time to tell them about y'all sex life or a better word love life. Liam: ok so I'm going to talk to y'all before she gets back from the bathroom I did promise y'all to talk about this so y'all know that I have a son name  bear and bear loves (y/n) he does call her mommy which makes me happy. (Y/n) walks back with her phone in her hand she smiles at Liam. Liam: I was telling them about how much I love you. You: I love you too so about our sex lifes I'm a very kink person. Liam: no I'm the most kink person in sex (y/n) you on the other hand are good with your mouth. Your eyes go wide and the fans start laughing Naill makes hand movements and you really get red in the face Liam hugs you making your hold body shake then he whisper in your ear that makes your body shake again. Liam: I can't want to fuck you senseless.

~Tamyah