TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|

Requested by:
🕸🕷TomIsASmolBean🕷🕸
"honestly, all i want to request it just y/n having a terrible fucking day cuz Gavin and Connor baing her a cake and getting her a dog named Sumo Jr.

Y/N's POV
Sometimes I wonder why I even go to work.

I mean, I understand what I do is very important and I do enjoy it... most of the time.
It's just that with this job comes other people that work at your job. You like some of them, and you don't.

An example: My boyfriend, Connor? Without this job, I would've never met the love of my life.
But, Gavin Reed? He's one of the co-workers that makes me wish I worked somewhere else.

At work, I was looking over files on homicides that we still haven't solved yet. These cases have been giving me headaches lately, but it's nothing new.

I just took a deep breath and kept working. But then, an even bigger headache walked to and sat on my desk.

"What, Gavin?" I spoke in a monotone, keeping my eyes on my work.

The scarred-face detective just looked at me with that same smirk that I always want to slap right off of his dumb face.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

What kind of dumb ass staring contest is this?

Just looking at him started to make me upset.
"What do you want?"

He chuckled then finally said something,
"I was just wonderin' something," he smiled.

"And what the hell might that be, Reed?" I groaned as I rubbed my temples.
It started to feel like Gavin's presence was making my headache's pain multiply.

"I wonder why you've wasted months of your time with that plastic prick. I could just never figure it out," he pretended to look lost in thought.

My entire body tensed.

"Here we fucking go again. I don't have to explain anything to you, leave me alone. Don't you have work you should be doing as well?"

I just wanted him to get out of my face.
Connor and Hank were at home, it was their day off. I wanted to be at home too.

"Not right now, I'm on my break."

"Then why don't you take a break from bothering me."

He kept poking and prodding at me, just waiting to get the sweet reaction he needs since he has no other excitement left in his lonely, lonely little life.

"Not until you answer my question. Why, instead of being with a human that's alive with a heartbeat, do you spend time with a piece of plastic that you know can't feel-"

"He is alive and I am in a relationship with him because I love him. And he loves me, you asshole," I spoke between closed teeth, gritting them.

I swear if he doesn't stop bothering me...

Gavin leaned next to my ear and whispered, "You're in denial. Y/N, you are wasting your time. It's just pretending to care about you just to seem more like a human, Sweetheart."

...I'm gonna lose my mind.

I slammed my case files down on my desk, completely infuriated.
I stood up, my face close to his, and grabbed his collar.