FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]

OKAY SO LIKE CONNOR'S LAST NAME IS GONNA BE ANDERSON OKAY? OKAY!
HERE I GO

Y/N's POV

Today's the day. The day I become Mrs. Y/N Anderson.

Though the past few hours have been really stressful, that all won't matter when I see him. When I marry him.

Gosh, who would have imagined? The love of my life is an android, who could give me more love than any human could have.

In about an hour, I'll have the wedding of my dreams. Wearing the dress of my dreams, the shoes of my dreams, in the place of my dreams and marrying a man that not even my dreams could have made up.

(A/N OKAY WOW THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE LOOK AT ME BEING AN AUTHOR THAT CAN ACTUALLY CONVEY EMOTION)

Connor and I have been super excited for this day to come.

-
"Yes!"
My sister, S/N, and I said as I finally got my super long dress to zip up completely without ripping it. (A/N: If you don't have a sister, just use my sister's name, Emma. In case you haven't noticed S/N means "Sister's Name" by the way. [YEAH NO SHIT  SHERLOCK])

My mother, M/N (IF YOU DONT HAVE A MOM JUST MAKE UP A NAME OR CALL HER MY MOTHERS NAME, WHITNEY) had her eyes closed, as she didn't want to see me until I was completely dressed.
"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Umm..." S/N looked around to check if I had on everything.
"Ye- NO! Wait, the bouquet!" my sister said as she picked up my blue and white bouquet and handed it to me.

As if she was an artist adding the finishing touches to her work, she moved the flower crown on my head, which was tilted, to the side. The flower crown was also blue and white.

"There," S/N said. "You can open your eyes now, Mom."

As my mom opened her eyes, she gasped. She continued to smile and cry.
"Y-Y/N... You look gorgeous. C-Connor will be so shocked. I love you so much."

I grinned, as I thanked my mom.

My mother, still crying, said "It's almost time to walk you down the aisle. Let me go get your father.

~TIME SKIP~
"Oh you look better than any Disney Princess ever could look," my dad, F/N (YOU GUYS GET IT MAKE UP A NAME OF YOU DONT HAVE A DAD), said as he looks at me, taking everything in, as a tear fell down his cheek. My dad was normally not a very emotional person, so him even shedding one tear meant a lot to me.

"Y/N..." my mother put my veil over my face.
"Yes, mom?" I said calmly.
"It's time for your father and me to walk you," she said with a smile. She cleaned up her makeup and had finally stopped crying.

I've never felt this loved or beautiful before. I feel like a queen and it will only get better as this day goes on...

I nodded my head as the happiest moment of my life was about to happen in a few seconds.
I heard the traditional wedding song begin.

...and my king is waiting for me.

The doors that I had been standing behind had been opened as my mother and father stood on either side of me.
My sister held my very long dress so it wouldn't accumulate dirt.