THREE: Heartbroken.

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER ANDROIDS GET THEIR FREEDOM AND CONNOR BECOMES DEVIANT

ALSO

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME FOR THIS SO LET ME JUST APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE

Connor's POV
Today, I am investigating a case involving a Traci model with blue hair that I've previously met.
Apparently, she was walking down walking down the street, witnessed a murder, then reported it.

Since she seemed too traumatized to talk about it at the station, I invited her to my home, where my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, and I just moved into together about 6 months ago after Hank started complaining about... us... being too loud, for the most part.

Well anyway, the Blue-Haired Traci is currently sitting down on my couch, preparing to explain what happened when she witnessed the murder.

"So, we meet again, Traci?" I attempted to ease into the conversation.
"Y-Yep."
Poor Traci. This case really seemed to affect her.

Or she's a really good actress but I highly doubt that.

"Um... my wife and I are sorry for... ya know, trying to kill you and everything."

I chuckled.
"No hard feelings I guess. Also you two got married? How did that work out? Since you guys have the same name and such."

"Oh, well I usually just call her Traci while she calls me Blue. Cause, ya know, my hair. This is a nice place you have here by the way. Who designed it?"

I start to feel as if she's trying to distract me, but I ignore it.
"My girlfriend. Her name is Y/N. I adore her so much. Also, would you mind if I called you Blue, just so I won't get confused?"

Her LED turned yellow when I mentioned Y/N possibly from taking in new information I assumed. I turned back to blue, however, when I asked her my question.

"Oh yeah, sure! Do you mind if we start talking about what I witnessed now? I just need to get it out of my system as soon as possible."

I forgot about that.
"Oh, yes of course. We could go sit upstairs if that's more comfortable for you."

To make her feel even more comfortable, I took my gun out of the holster and left it on the table.

"That would be perfect, actually."

The way she emphasized the word "perfect" worries me. What was she trying to say?

Pushing my thoughts aside, I walked her into Y/N and I's bedroom.

The place where too many events have taken place. Unholy events. Events that should not have been thought of right now. Damn it.
Thankfully, I didn't allow these thoughts to fully occupy my mind, and my pants haven't felt tighter yet.

'Things are going great so far. Good job, Connor,' I thought to myself sarcastically.

"So, would you like to start asking questions now?" Blue asked.

"Alright. Can you tell me the date this happened and the place of this event?" I asked using my protocol voice.

-TIME SKIP CAUSE THIS ISNT SORT OF WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY GONNA GONNA BE ABOUT OOP-