FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|

ALRIGHT IMMA START INCLUDING WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY REQUEST SOMETHING

LIKE RIGHT NOW

Requested by:
🌟🌌GalaxyGurls_132 🌌🌟
"Do A Fluff where Y/N Technically replaces Markus (Shes an android) And Convinces Connor to become deviant. I ONLY ALLOW KISSES. Plz"

Connor's POV
So this is Jericho?
I thought as walked up to the old, and what seems to be abandoned, ship.

The words "JERICHO" plastered on the side.

I pulled my beanie down over my ears as I walked "how a deviant would walk" inside of the boat.

I searched several rooms in the very dark ship for the apparent leader, Y/N, who delivered her pacifist speech recently. In the speech, she demanded the civil rights that were granted to humans to be granted to androids.

She made the claim that we were alive when that's truly impossible.

I walked around and heard voices.

I was getting close.

I keep looking, kicking down doors that lead to empty rooms, and I wondered...

Where the hell are they?

I kept wandering aimlessly until I had found a ladder, that leads to the upper part of the ship.

As I should, I climbed up the ladder, the voices that I heard getting even louder.

There was a door, that said "CAPTAIN ONLY"

It was old, rusted. But, it still meant a lot.

This must be where she could be hiding. I thought.

Before I turned the corner, two androids walked out of the room.

One was a tall male android with dark skin, another was a female android with her hair under a hat.

I quickly moved to a dark corner, underneath a shadow, and they kept on walking like they didn't see me.

After they were out of sight, I walked slowly towards that door and heard footsteps.

I kicked the door down and an android turned around.

It was her.

"Freeze, Detroit Police!"

She complied, putting her hands up.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot!" I yelled.

"So, you're Connor? The Deviant Hunter, huh?" She asked, very calmly.

I didn't answer but just glared at her.

"Not talking. Sure. I'll talk. Do you enjoy your job?" she questioned.

"I can't enjoy anything. I am a machine," I stated.

"But the thing is, you're not. You're alive. You just haven't realized it yet."