SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|

HA HA HI
IM LOSING MY MIND
THESE PAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN STRESSFUL AF SO THANK THE LORD THAT WEEKENDS EXIST

BRÖTHERS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING BTW

WE MADE IT TO 1K READS!❤️

LIKE IM JUST A BAD STORYTELLER WITH AMAZING GRAMMAR AND OKAY SPELLING AND A VERY STUPID BRAIN BUT FOR SOME REASON Y'ALL LIKE THAT

NEVER DID I THINK I WOULD BE AT THE POINT WHERE PEOPLE ARE
B E G G I N G ME TO WRITE BECAUSE THEY LIKE MY STORIES THAT MUCH

LIKE WOAH

BUT THANK YALL SO MUCH AND LET'S DO THIS M8s

Requested by:
🖤🌙NovaLife245 🌙🖤
"cool i have another request
is a fluff
it's a pt 2 of my first request she's playing in the snow now"

Y/N's POV
"Playing in the snow outside would make this a much better birthday," I jokingly told Connor.

He stared at me, looking like he was gonna scream.

"Gorgeous, you know you can't do that. There is a 93% chance of you catching a common cold, even though I am basing these statistics on your very strong immune system," he informed me.

"Look, I promise I won't catch a cold! That 7% is stronger than you think."

He stared at me blankly, still not giving up.

I pouted, again, really wanting to play in some snow right now.

He took a hold on my shoulders and gave me a peck on my lips.

"You're so so so so lucky that you're adorable and I love you and that it's your birthday. Go get dressed, Y/N," he gave in with a sigh.

"Yay! I love you! I love you! I love you!" I yelled while ending with a kiss to the cheek.

He giggled and stood up, and started to get dressed.

Connor's POV
What am I going to do with her?

She makes me crazy! I don't know why, or how but I gave in. She's just too cute. Plus it's her birthday, so I guess I'll let her have what she wants.

But, the moment she coughs or sneezes I'll be able to laugh in her face. And that would be very satisfying for me.

After I put on my shoes, I looked around the room and realized that she wasn't there.

She's probably in the bathroom.

I looked in the bathroom.
Nothing.

I went downstairs and there she was, in front of the window, with her coat, hat, scarf, and gloves on, and her eyes locked on the fresh blanket of snow that no one (but her) had dared to go out in.

"You sure looked prepared for the snow. This has actually dropped your chance of sickness down to 83%, which is still a pretty high chance if you ask me." I said.

"Aw darn. Well here's the funny thing, Connor," she said while walking towards me.
"I don't think I asked you. What I did ask you is if we could play in the snow. And, please remind me of what you said."

(GET FUCKING REKT CONNOR
im so sorry let me stfu and write the story)

"Yes..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Yes, Y/N! Just open the goddamn door," I told her playfully and she gladly did so.

She walked outside, eyes glittering like she was truly in a winter wonderland.

She laughed. A lighthearted laugh of an angel.
The type of laugh you only make when you're truly happy.

It was beautiful.

She kneeled down and picked up some snow, then molded it into a ball.

"Y/N, may I ask what you're doing?"

She snickered then turned around.

"This... is a snowball. And this is what you're supposed to do with snowballs."

Then, she threw it at me! It landed on my chest and I brushed it off.

She laughed but then I made a snowball of an equal size and threw it at her arm.

She was shocked for a moment then laughed again.

Then we engaged in war.

(THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT RIGHT HERE
omg i need to stfu and stop getting distracted)

In the end, though, I surrendered.

Well not because I was tired. I can't really get tired. But it was because I wanted to make her smile even more than she already was.

"I win!" she exclaimed and stuck out her tongue.

She caught a snowflake on her tongue while doing so.

"You know what, to make up for your loss just now, why don't we make a snowman," she suggested.

"I'd like that."

Y/N and I rolled around snowballs until they were of sufficient size.

She had trouble stacking them because she was a bit shorter than me and we wanted this snowman to be life size.

So I lifted her and she was able to put all of the snowballs on top of each other.

We didn't even bother to go inside to get a carrot for the nose so we decided to use a stick.

Though his eyes were rocks, and his nose was a stick, we were proud of him.

Then Y/N slowly and purposely fell down on a fresh coat of snow on the other side of the yard.

She began moving her arms and legs and carefully stood up.

"Not my best, but it's an okay snow angel."

She went to make another one and I decided to try along with her.

They looked much better this time, almost perfect.

She wrapped her arm around me and said,
"Not bad. Not bad at all, Con- Achoo!"

She sneezed.

"Looks like someone is getting sick."

"No, I'm not. My nose was just itchy. Don't worr- Achoo!"

"Two times in a row really must mean something, Y/N. I think it was... I was right!"

"Ughh, take me inside Connor. Looks like you were right. I might have a cold."

And so I did, I walked in the house and made her some hot chocolate.

"Even though I'm sick now, I still really enjoyed this birthday. Thank you, Connor, for making it special," she said wrapped up in a blanket and sitting on the couch.

"You're welcome. I actually had fun in the snow today."

"Well of course you did. Because I was there," she said while smiling that one gentle smile.

The smile, gentle like snow.

I KINDA DISLIKE THIS ONE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

UWU IM ABOUT TO RELEASE TWO CHAPTERS BACK TO BACK😱😱

Word Count: 1,060 Words