TWO: The Dog Park.

(A/N: Look at that really real and factual picture even though People Magazine probably wouldn't exist 20 years from now but yeet yeet who cares! Anwayyy gET READY FOR SOME wHoLeSoMe CoNeNt!!!1!!11!111)

On June 3rd, 2039, Connor, his adoptive dad, Hank's dog Sumo, and his girlfriend, Y/N, were having a pretty lazy day without Hank. He was at a two hour meeting with Captain Fowler. God knows Hank probably wanted to jump out the window at this point. Since it was a pretty nice day in Detroit, an idea that came to Y/N's mind completely changed the attitudes of the human, dog, and android.

Y/N's POV
It was so boring in the house today. Especially with Hank gone, it felt like the spirits of Connor, Sumo, and I were just sucked out of all of us.

Sumo walked around the living room, uninterested in his dog toys. I laid with Connor on the couch, us both not knowing what to do with our time.
Though, laying in Connor's arms was the best feeling in the world, being bored completely canceled that out.

"Y/N?" Connor said.
"Yes, Love?"
He giggled at the one of the many nicknames we call each other and a blue blush appeared on his face.
"That name makes me feel happy," he said in the most adorable way possible.
"Me too, Connor. Why is it that you called my name?"

"Oh yes, Sumo just walked around the entire room for the 47th time. He is now currently laying down and he is not in the best mood. Should we be concerned?"

I looked over my shoulder to see a sad looking Sumo. It looks like the boredom overtook him the most.
"Poor Sumo...We should do something to cheer him up."
"What do you suggest Y/N?" he questioned.
"I have no idea, Sweetheart."

He blushed again and I glared at him.
"I-I'm sorry! It just makes me feel nice inside."
"I know, it's just that when you blush, I blush. And when I blush, it's em-embarrassing," I stuttered.
"Well I think you look very pretty when you blush," he said as I blushed even harder.

"Well anyway! Off of the topic of me blushing, what should we do about Sumo?"
Connor giggled adorably, "Dogs enjoy playing. They like it almost as much as I like dogs." (i LiKe DoGs)

"Hmm..." I thought for a while. What should we do?
Then suddenly it hit me.

"Dog park! We should go to a dog park!" I exclaimed.
"Yes! How did I not think of that?"
"I don't know! Sumo!!!"

Sumo picked his head up off the ground and looked up at me, his ears turning upwards.
"Do you wanna go outside, boy?" I asked in the same voice you would use on a baby.

Sumo barked in response. He already looked excited.

Soon after preparing everything for our 'adventure to the dog park,' I grabbed Sumo's leash and was ready to go.
"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yes, but Y/N, we should let Hank know where we are just in case he comes home earlier than we do."
Oh right. That never occurred to me.
"I'll write him a note."
On a post-it, I wrote
'Hank! Connor, Sumo and I will be at Detroit Dog Park if you were wondering where went.
-Y/N

I showed Connor the note and he nodded, indicating it was good enough to leave.

He played a bit with Sumo before putting in his leash for us to leave. He pet Sumo while he barked then licked him. Connor giggled.
My heart was fluttering. It was beating like a drum. It was just so cute!