TWELVE: Mother's Day.

I decided that we should take a QUICK break from the SMUT AND THE ANGST FOR A SECOND AND JUST HAVE SOME FLUFF YA KNOW

Third Person POV
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom!" the two children exclaimed giving their mother their gifts.

"Crystal! CJ! This is so sweet!"

She received three gifts, actually instead of two.

One was, a big card, from both children, saying "Mom, you're the best Mother in the world! Instead of this day being called 'Mothers Day' it should be called 'Y/N's Day' because you're the most important mom ever! I love you.
-Love, Crystal!

"Hey, Mom! You're like, the best mom to ever exist! Thank you for everything you do! It means a lot to me (and Crystal. And Dad). I love you so much!
-Love, Connor Jr."

The second gift was personally just from Crystal, it was the vase that she had made herself in a pottery class.

Lastly, on her lap laid a painting of her and CJ together on his "day of activation."

You see, CJ and Crystal are androids. Because Connor and Y/N can't physically have children, due to Connor's lack of sperm cells, they had came up with the idea to have Cyberlife make them. After a year of practically begging, Cyberlife had agreed to make them and try to make them look like a mix of both parents like normal, human children would.

They did a spectacular job, even if CJ did look a little more like Connor, and Crystal did look a little more like Y/N.

When needed, when they were the "age" necessary, they would put their memories into an older looking bodies.

For example:
Since CJ is 14 years old, he was put into a new body, similar to the one a 14-year-old human would have, instead of the one he would be in if he was 10. The same goes for Crystal.

Confusing, some may say, but that's wasn't the main focus for the family. It was, the extreme amount of affection Y/N was getting from both her kids and her husband.

For just two seconds, she has thought Connor didn't get her anything when he walked out of the room.

He soon came back, with her favorite flowers in his hands and tickets to see her favorite band (or singer).

"Aw, Connor! Thank you!" she exclaimed, with the smile she smiled when she was really happy. That smile that was so wide it made her eyes squint.

"You're welcome. You deserve all of this. You're the most powerful, strong, beautiful, and courageous person I know."

Y/N was just hit at all angles with love and she decided to try to return it.

"Gosh, I love you all, so much. Thank you. I love you, Crystal," she said embracing her daughter and kissing her on the cheek.
"I love you too, Mom."

"And I love you, CJ," she said hugging him as well and repeating a kiss on the cheek, like how she did with Crystal.
With a giggle, he returned his admiration to his mother with an, "I love you too."

"And I saved you, my favorite, the best for last," she whispered in her husband's ear, making him laugh softly.

"I love you, so much. Too much, sometimes," she said placing a light kiss on his lips for a few seconds.

"I love you too. More than anyone could love anything," Connor said as he stared at his lover like the world revolves around her.

"God, I don't deserve this family that I have here," she spoke wiping the small number of tears on her face.

She adored her family and was very thankful that this was how she celebrated Mother's Day.

G
A
R
B
A
G
E

IS WHAT THIS WAS

THIS WAS ABSOLUTE TRASH BUT I DINT HAVE ANY IDEAS EXCEPT FOR LIKE TWO OR THREE

I NEED REQUESTS MY GUYS
PLEASE

ANYWAY OWO IM DONE

Word Count: 642 Words