TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|

^^PICTURE CREDIT TO THE ARTIST!
ITS SPECTACULAR
LOOK AT IT (the whole thing) PLEASE GUYS

Requested by:
🌟🌌 GalaxyGurls_132 🌌🌟
"i have a Strong feeling we need a part 2......."
(commented about chapter nineteen.)

this is here to refresh your memory of what happened before i'm chapter 19
(since i've been gone for a m i n u t e)

Y/N's POV
Previously...

I soon felt a sort of feeling in my legs as I was able to stand a small bit and somehow make it out of the shower while grasping onto anything I could.

Jesus Christ, Connor really almost fucking paralyzed me.

I began to walk, and find some towels as Connor turned off the water.

He stepped out of the shower and I heard him laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turned around and reached out my hand so he could take his towel.

He didn't take it but just stared at me.

"Take the towel, Connor."

Once again, he didn't take it but he smirked at me, then picked me up, opened the bathroom door and carried me to our bedroom.

He put me down onto our mattress but instead of laying beside me, he laid on top of me and began to leave more kisses along my neck.

"B-Babe what are you doing?"

A small smile was plastered on his face as he lifted his head and spoke lowly, "There's a problem, Y/N."

"And that problem is?"

"You're able to walk. And if I can remember correctly..." he trailed off while he moved his face closer to mine, so that they were mere inches away from each other.

Fuck, I know what's about to happen.

"...my words to you were I'm not going to stop..."

he moved his face even closer to mine, so close in fact that I could just nudge him and our lips would've collided.

I felt his breath hit my skin as he prepared himself for the final part of his sentence.

"...until you can't walk."

Beginning of new Chapter: Twenty-Four

It was almost as if I felt my legs already giving up on me as those sinful words came out of his mouth.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asks.

I didn't answer but the ideas of what he could do flooded my mind as I looked at his beautiful face.

"Answer me, Y/N. You were saying so much with your dirty mouth before. Now I'm going to ask you again. You'd like it if I fucked you until your legs gave out, yeah?" he stroked my face with his thumb while speaking.