SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]

OH JEEZ RICK (if you get his reference then wowie ily)
Y'ALL NEED TO REQUEST ME TO WRITE SOMETHING

ANYTHING
SERIOUSLY

BUT ANYWAY
LET'S DO THIS

Previously...
Connor's POV
"I love her, Dad. I love her so much."

His eyes widened.
"I've never heard you say you love someone before."

"Because I didn't know yet... until it was too late for me to say it."

Currently...
(A/N: Hold on let me try something new for a second)
Hank's POV
It's been two weeks since Connor and Y/N broke up and Connor has been a wreck.

He cries at least twice a day and now I have to convince him to get up and go to work, or walk Sumo, or just to go outside, when it's usually the other way around.

It hurts me a lot to see him like this, he's currently sitting on the couch, not moving or saying anything.

It's so silent in the living room that I can hear his internal fans that were keeping him cool, humming.

"Connor? What are you doing?"

No answer.

"Connor?! I'm talking to you!"

Still nothing.

"Conno-" a teardrop fell down his cheek.

He opened his mouth to speak, closed it from not knowing what to say, then opened it again.

"This Traci ruined me. Y-Y/N was, and still is, the only person I'd want to spend my entire life with. Now she doesn't love me anymore, and she never will again. She hates me. And she will continue to hate me... f-forever." he choked out, trying to keep the little bit of composure he had left.

"I'm almost 100% sure she doesn't hate you, Connor. You have to talk to her, son."

Connor looked away from my eyes, to his hand which projected a picture of them together.

Well, it was actually a collage of three pictures. One of them was of Connor carrying Y/N on his back, the other was of him smiling and she was sticking out her tongue, winking with her hands in his hair, and the other was of them kissing in a photo booth.

Though I would normally despise this, it was truly really adorable and them not being together felt even more unnatural than before.

He closed his eyes and said,
"Hank, she hasn't answered my 122 text messages and 72 phone calls since that d-day, which was exactly 13 days, 11 hours, and 7 minutes ago."

Oh, this fuckin' android is in so much pain and I can barely come up with things to help the situation.

"Well, why don't you go to you guys'- well now her house and talk to her?"

He opened his eyes and balled up his fists,
"She won't listen to me! She believes the little bit of the situation that she saw but won't trust me! It's so... annoying? Hank, I barely feel sad anymore but mostly just-"