TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|

hi so literally
i was going to make this the 24th chapter
but then i felt like if i didn't get this out now then y'all would've
aTTACKED ME
(even though most of y'all aren't like that)

sO IM WRITING IT RIGHT NOW

Requested by:
🌀💘Multiple People💘🌀

Connor's POV
"One."

With an exhale, I was about to release the very thing I've been holding in for years.
"Y/N... it's-"

But of fucking course, she had to stop me.

"Connor, I can't."

No.

"Y-Y/N, I promise I won't judge you, just tell me," I said, my voice soft, so she wouldn't feel pressured.

Please...

"I-I just... it's wrong. I..."

...just tell me. Just tell me who you're going to break my heart with next.

"...I have to go."

Stay with me please. Stop leaving me. Stop it.

Y/N grabbed her purse hurriedly and, without a word, walked to the door.

She then turned towards me and our eyes locked. It seems as if her frantic attitude was calmed down little, but she inhaled sharply, turned around and left.

-TIME SKIP PRESENTED BY...-

—AFRICA: BY TOTO—

Y/N's POV

"Where the hell have you been?!"

That was how I was greeted when I came back home. No soft voice. No hug. No apology. Just, yelling. Which is the same reason I had left the house in the first place.

"Not here," I said harshly as I looked around the living room and surely, there was North, sitting there, watching the TV that I had paid for.

"Hey North."

"Y/N," she said dismissively.
How do you get dismissed by another person in your own home?

I rolled my eyes and stomped up to Markus and I's bedroom, rudely and aggressively brushing against Markus' arm in the process.

He soon followed me but I had locked the door before he could step foot in the room and start yelling at me again.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table.

9:24 p.m.

I was out for a while, wasn't I? Huh, I bet he didn't care anyway.

I looked out of the window and my eyes landed on the clouds in the clear sky.
Then, I was flooded with emotions that were more than just the anger and sadness I felt when I first walked into my house.