ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|

(picture cred to the artist/creator btw)
IF YALL FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS, GO REREAD PART TWO

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS
BUT SOMEONE REQUESTED IT SO YEAH

ALRIGHT OKAY SMUT CHAPTER
LET'S GO
LET'S GO FOR THE DOUGH!
LET'S ATTAIN THIS GRAIN!
LET'S GET THIS BREAD 🥖🍞🍋

alright imma stop being a dumb ass now and write the goddamn chapter

Requested by:
🌟🌌GalaxyGurls_132🌌🌟

Y/N's POV
This is hilarious.

Connor and I are dancing the final dance before we leave and go to our honeymoon spot.

This is supposed to be one of the most beautifully romantic things at this party, which it still is, but the thing is that I chose the wrong dress to wear, and now my boyfr- husband is very flustered, to say the least.

However, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. He's currently looking past me, just because looking me in the eye would only make his feelings stronger.

Knowing this, I put one of my hands up from his shoulders and moved his head, so he can look at me. I winked at him, and as I did, I could see how I was slowly breaking him down on the inside.

All because of the small bit of lace detailing in this party dress. If the miniature amount of details in this dress is doing this much to him now, then I'm concerned on whether or not he'll shut down just from seeing what I have planned for him later.

"Hey, there," I began.
"What's the matter? You look... flustered," I teased him, whispering so only he and I could hear the conversation.

"Y-You know exactly, how and why I feel the way I do, M-My Love," he said, my tone of voice impacting him more.

"If I knew, then why would I have asked, My Love?" I said, and it looks like it may have even annoyed him. But hilarious is what this is, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

He didn't answer but just kept dancing with me across the floor, no longer able to look past me.

I chuckled before I told him, "Alright, I'm sorry. I know exactly what you want, but you can't have that right now."

"Are you sure you know, exactly what I want? Because there are a lot of things going through my mind right now," he smirked.

"I'm pretty sure, I got the idea..." I paused. "You wanna tear this dress off me don't you?" I looked him straight (A/N: gay) in the eye.

He didn't answer with words again, but with actions this time, by tightening his grip on my torso.

"Mmhmm, that's what I thought, you dirty boy. You wanna kiss me, right on my neck, huh? Mark me up, make everybody know who I belong to now? Yes, that's it, right?" I said, my facial expression changing in the process.

He shakily exhaled and nodded. "Y-Y/N. I don't think I can wait any longer."

"I know, Honey, I know. But you're gonna have to wait. It's alright though, the song is almost over."

We spent the final moments of the song staring at each other lovingly/lustfully as we never wanted this moment to end but wanted to honeymoon so bad at the same time.