EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|

okay, so i'm just going to warn y'all about something.

WARNING
VERY SMUTTY
ALSO, THERE IS PRETTY STRONG LANGUAGE HERE

anyway let's continue
oh connor is gonna be one nasty fucker in this one

he's just gonna think nasty shit almost immediately after he wAKES UP

ya know what you're gonna do something a little nasty but like dOnT wOrRy AbOuT iT cHeIf

Requested by:
🌸💗Olivia_Colomarx 💗🌸
"Can u please do a one where the reader is taking a shower/bath and then Connor peaks in and starts looking... then Connor begs the reader for se* and the reader agrees and smut"

Y/N's POV
I woke up with my boyfriend's face cradled in my neck.

How adorable.

I ran my fingers through his hair a couple of times and kissed his forehead before I decided to get up and take a shower.

Connor's POV
Time: 6:21 p.m.
EXITING REST MODE

I turned on my side, expecting to see my girlfriend, Y/N next to me since we decided to take a nap together, but she wasn't there.

She must've woken up before me.

I was about to call her name before I heard her singing.

I stood up and followed her angelic voice until I wound in front of the bathroom door, which wasn't completely closed.

I peeked through the crack in the door and saw that she was taking a shower.

I opened the door a little bit wider so I could get a better view of her body.

She was perfect.
It was like she was made for me.

As she washed her hair, with her eyes closed, water dripped down her beautiful face.

Lyrics to her favorite song escape her pink lips, which always fit perfectly against mine. (i sing all star in the shower all of the time my guy)

I moved my eyes downward to see water bouncing off of her breasts.

I should've probably stopped moving my eyes around her body, but of course, I did not.

I closed my eyes and exhaled through my teeth as I resisted the urge to go in there and just... demolish her.

I'm guessing my mind got the best of me since I completely opened the door and walked into the bathroom as she was finishing washing the shampoo out of her (H/C) locks.

She was just about to turn off the water after opening the shower's glass door but however was startled by the sight of me, almost directly next to the shower, gawking at her.

She gasped, almost screamed out of surprise as a matter of fact.

As a reflex, she slapped me hard across the face.