THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.

ALRIGHT SO IM GONNA TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

WHEN CONNOR MAKES A DECISION ITS GONNA BE LIKE HOW IT IS WITH THE GAME

LIKE THE CHOICES LABELED AS EITHER "⬛️,🔺,⚫️, or"

YOU GET ME? ALRIGHTY

LET'S GET THIS BREAD

Connor's POV
"Good morning, Connor," said my favorite coworker as she walked into the doors of the precinct and grinned.

"Hi, Y/N," I said, a little awkwardly.

Y/N was the best human I've ever met. She was funny, kind, considerate, and gentle but at the same time, was aggressive, tough, confident, and powerful when she wanted to be.

I was dazed for a second.

"You're staring at her again," Hank said now standing behind me.

He startled me, and a small blue blush arose upon my face.

"Look, I know you're a deviant, but you can't keep staring at her like that. It looks a little... perverted," he informed me.

"Hank, I am not a pervert!" I whisper-yelled.

"Calm down, I know you have strong feelings for her but you've gotta stop being so goddamn awkward."

"Oh," I said simply.

With a sarcastic smile, Hank said, "Yeah."

"Well, anyway," I began to attempt to change the subject. "Let's start working, yeah?"

Hank chuckled while punching my shoulder.
"Alright, sure."

They walked to their desks and I got engulfed in my thoughts again.

I've been deviant for about two weeks and the very day that I deviated I had realized that I was in love for quite a while now. Every time I see Y/N, my heart rate doubles, and I turn blue.

Whenever she talks to me, it's like I'm being blessed by an angel.

I adore her, but I don't know what to do. How to tell her.
She probably wouldn't love an android, anyway.

I was stopped abruptly as I reached my desk, sort of crashing into it due to not paying attention while walking.

Lucky me, my desk is next to Y/N's and across from Hank.

Well, Hank's about to witness a whole lot of awkward.

I looked over at Y/N to see her (E/C) eyes stare at her computer screen, her pupils moving, reading the words.

It seems as if she noticed, or if she was testing me because she pouted out her lips then glanced in my direction.

Oh no.

|———————————————————|
[⬛️] Glance Back
[🔺] Pretend Like You Didn't Notice
[⚫️] Say Something
[] Begin Working and Ignore It
|———————————————————|

|—————————————————|
[] Begin Working and Ignore It
|—————————————————|