FIVE: Attention.

YA KNOW I JUST GOT THIS IDEA
FOR A SHORT CHAPTER (FINALLY)
SO IF I MAKE THIS TOO LONG
THEN THERES GONNA BE A PROBLEM

Y/N's POV
"Ugh, fuck!" Connor said in our room, frustrated.

Both Connor and I work at the Detroit Police Department and work today was... challenging, to say the least.

First, the cases that we were assigned were really difficult to attempt to solve, with almost no clues or leads.

Second, Gavin wouldn't stop being an asshole. He repeatedly insulted Connor and kept attempting to hit on me even though everyone at the station, including Gavin, knew that Connor and I have been together for a while now.
That jerk off tried to kiss me today! His lips, the source of lots of stupid dialogue, almost touched mine before Connor had to pull him away from me and pin him against the wall before whispering/growling in his ear.

Lastly, it took half an hour to get Hank to the station which resulted in Connor and I being late for work. However, instead of Hank getting yelled at, Connor and I got in trouble. Connor was targeted the most though, so thanks, Captain Fowler.

Now, we're both upset, trying to get our work done in separate rooms.

We did not speak to each other in the tones we usually do, but instead we both sounded exhausted and our sentences weren't always coherent.

It's not like we were ignoring each other, it's just that being a cop is hard work. So for two cops to be dating each other, some days are like this.

After an hour of nothing on my case, I walked to our bedroom and saw Connor, flustered, hands in his fluffy brown hair, and biting his lip so hard a small amount of thirium leaked from it.

I walked behind my lover and put my arms around him.

"Y-Y/N..." he said. I haven't heard him say my name in hours, so this was like music to my ears.

I turned my chair around and kissed him for a short amount of time.

Though his eyes still showed signs of tiredness, the sides of his lips turned up in a smile as he pulled me closer and kissed me harder, more passionately. As if he was telling me that he'd needed to relax and this was a great way how to start.

As if saying, he was sorry that he didn't really talk to me today. As if telling me about how annoyed he was all day, and thanking me for fixing that.

As we pulled away from each other we both felt rejuvenated and Connor seemed like his normal self again.

"Connor..."
"Y/N..." he said while lifting his hand and caressing my face, me leaning into his touch.
"Hey."
"Hi," he giggles.

After all day we finally focused on only each other. Giving what we deserved, to each other.

Undivided Attention.

FINALLY A STORY THAT ISNT 2,000 WORDS

ALSO

THIS IS TECHNICALLY TWO UPDATES IN A DAY BECAUSE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS UP AT 3:30 AM SO LOOK AT ME GO